RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Hey Kirsty it's good that you still update when your not entirely on plan!! Your doing so well I wanna come over there n kick these few stubborn lbs of yours in to touch! I feel bad that youve been fighting your backside off n your still battling around the same numbers! Grr! You will get there perseverance is definitely the key! Xxx

Hey hun please come and wollop them off. Ive upped my exercise now and still not making a difference. My target of getting to 11 and a half stone by July seems further away now but ill get there in the end. Suppose its just another down side to PCOS really.

Definatley feeling crap today but im not under cals, so far.

Ive had 2x Crumpets olive oil spread and marmite (223)

I then went to uni and had a mare, I didn't reach for anything to eat so i waited until i met with my friend and I had quarter chicken breast and chips (475 cals) and a SF bar. ( 95 cals)

Ive also had Mini cheddars (113) and some blueberries. (84 cals)

Dinner is (as i have now just come back from work) A beef WW Stew 213 cals and a WW toffee cheesecake (185 cals)

Finl Cals - 1388 Ive also played basketball for 45 minutes :)

Last edited:
Ive had 2 crumpets and marmite.

Ive then had half a quieche (400 cals) and 4 mini waffles (130 cals) and Mini Cheedars.(113 cals)

I also had a WW Tofee cheesecake (185 cals) Lemon Drizzle slice (70 cals) and choc buiscuit (90 cals)

I walked to work which took 20 minutes fast walking

Got home from work (20 minutes wlk again) and had cheese on toast (2 x granry bread, 30g cheese and tom sauce and another pkt of mini cheddars) 84x2 + 120+ 129.

Total for today: 1589

calories burnt: 180

Last edited:
This morning ive had.

2x Granary bread
Olive Oil Spread
Marmite

Im off shopping later to finally get some food.
Ive gotinto a size 14 top from dorothy perkins. Woohoo!

Back