Ruined it

It's times like this when you need class the most. Take a deep breath and go to WI, whatever the result it'll be behind you. I always go to class whether I expect a gain or not, it's the only way to get back on it without worrying.

Hi, I am in exactly the same postition as Heaven! My weigh in is today and I had no intention of going and felt absolutley miserable, however after reading this thread I have changed my mind and am about to leave to go to my meeting, I know for a fact that I have put on around 2lbs and this is my first gain but I really need the support that class will give although I am dreading it but here goes........ Thanks everyone!!

Hi, I am in exactly the same postition as Heaven! My weigh in is today and I had no intention of going and felt absolutley miserable, however after reading this thread I have changed my mind and am about to leave to go to my meeting, I know for a fact that I have put on around 2lbs and this is my first gain but I really need the support that class will give although I am dreading it but here goes........ Thanks everyone!!

Good luck Jessie with you wi! Come on tomorrow is a new day and you'll be on track in no time xxx

Well just got back for WI and I have put on 1 1/2lbs so not as bad as I thought! and I have to say I feel sooooo much better having gone to class, I told the whole class the truth and I got some wonderful support and now I feed totally energised and ready to get on with it again. I am really glad that I went!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

On the Slimming World website there is an article about 'Flexible Syns' which are days when you have WAY over your allowance of syns but do try and tot them up anyway, then write off the day and start again!! They actually recommend that people do this occasionally (and the key is in the word 'occasionally') so that we don't feel deprived! Our consultant said the other week (which really stuck with me) "When you have a bad week, that's when you need the group and when you've had a good day that's when the group needs you". I think that's great advice! Please please see this as a long term plan, something you're going to stick to for life! What's the point in throwing the towel in and piling on the pounds again just for the sake of one bad weekend?!!X

Oh damn it!! I've done it again!! I keep replying to peoples' threads only to find that it was an old post and my advice is basically null and void because they've since weighed and are back on track!! I must stop doing that!!!XXX Well done anyway, it's all worth it!!X

i think we have all had weekend like that - i know i do (most of them actually!!! haha)

i used to miss weeks and once i missed one week i never went back - this time i have stuck to it and a bad weekend, does not turn into a bad week - its only 2/3 days out of 7 - so you can pull things back!

good luck at weigh in - xxx

Back