Run out of ideas completely!

How do people lose weight on VLCDs. I don't understand.

most of the vlcd's are carb FREE. Which means your body goes into a state called ketosis.. with no carb/sugars to burn it delves into the fat stores. Not an easy or fun process because you have such a limited amount of food you can eat, as well as the aches&pain of getting into ketosis itself.

Have you even thought about doing a different plan.. maybe ww just isn't for you?

B - Porridge 3
satsuma 0
yogurt 1

L - hard boiled egg 2
prawns 1
salad 0
Mayo 1

D - ww pizza 6
salad 0
mayo 1
banana and custard 3

S - 2 x fibre plus
hot chocolate 1

26/29
this looks better, but still, do you have porridge made with water? Because I can't see any milk tracked. Milk is very important because it provides essential proteins. Well done for having the egg which adds proteins to your lunch. However, 4pp for lunch is very little nutrition for a moment of the day whre you use a lot of energy. You should try to divide your points evenly during the day and have snacks equally divided as well, like for example 7pp breakfast, 2pp morning snack, 7pp lunch, 2pp afternoon snack, 11pp dinner. try to have proteins carbs and fat at every meal and try to snack on things like nuts, almonds and seeds, they keep you full for longer and they provide your body with ESSENTIAL fats which eventually help your body release the fat it's storing. Why not having an egg for breakfast with your porridge and yogurt? The following day looks better, I like the babybel for snack. Try to avoid junk food like the kit-kat if possible, try to have a more filling dessert for the points! The banana with custard of the previous day sounded a much healthier option :)

Thanks Kagome.

I think I hadn't realised how unhealthy the food was until I wrote it all down. It didn't start off that unhealthy. Just became really frustrated I think. I hate milk. Yes I have porridge with water. And sometimes ahve cereal dry. Sometimes put a bit of milk in weetabix or something. I never intend to have cereal with porridge either. This is ahving my porridge, then picking at the kids cereal, but tracking it, instead of ignoring it. This is something I must stop. I think I'm getting there again. Lunch is hard for me, as i rarely get to stop for lunch, so eat on the run. A hard boiled egg and a box of salad is easy. And trying to avoid bread so the easy sandwiches are no good. Today I;ve got some soup with me, but not got a clue when I'm gonna get to heat it up. This is usually what ends up in me picking on the sweets as my colleague always has drawers full of them. This has stopped! (SHe says positively). Thanks for your input. It's amazing though, I filled in the tracker on line as I went, but never really saw the full picture, just the amount of points. Once I wrote it all out together, though within points, it was rubbish!!! Am trying really hard to stop this this week. Really hope I at least see a lb for my efforts

noticing your error is the first step for resolving the problem. well done for achieving this result! God luck for your WI, it might take some time for your body to change habits, as although you are changing the way you approach food, your body needs some time to really see the difference, e.g. the fact you're eating less junk and more proper food and stop holding on the fat and releasing it. I understand having lunch on a rush, I work in sales so I only have 30 minutes for lunch, and sometimes even less if I overrun with customers. But I still find time to have my soup, tomatoes, apple, pear, and slices of Ryvita... and during the day I snack on almonds, Brazilian nuts, nuts and unsalted peanuts. I weight them when I am at home and take with me in work the correct amount I can munch on, and then eat it throughout the day. It doesn't take long to chew a Brazilian nut ;)

in short, try to find healthy and filling foods you can have throughout the day. Even if you don't have everything at the same time, having small meals throughout the day speeds up your metabolism and helps you burn more because your body thinks that you are constantly eating so there's no famine, it can get rid of the fat!

Yeah, thanks. In a school, sometimes I really do not stop for lunch at all. Today, there were charity events going on in the 40 minute lunch the kids get, I was supervising. So that was that. I ahd my soup at half 3. But yeah, I should try to have some luch, but more importantly eat the healthy snacks I ahve rather than raid my colleagues drawers for a sugar fix. It's not fair that she's bloody thin!!!!

Last couple of days.

I'm getting there

B - Prridge 4
S - Apple and satsuma
L - Soup 3 cereal bar 2
S Banana Hard boiled egg 2
D - Lamb 5 Schwartz mix 2 carrots, peppers broccoli and carrots
Berries and yogurt 1 SF jelly

19/29

God I felt stuffed that day. Is it so bad to ahve the odd day of not so many pp. I've not done as much dog walking this week. Evbery day, bit not for as far

B - Porridge
L - Mozzarella tomatos and basil 6 HB egg 2
S - Sweets (AAAGHH!! I'm useless) Satsumas and apple
D - Ready meal 6 (picked at kids McD Chips. 6 of them 2)
S Banana, berries and custard 3
Hot chocolate 1

29/29

B - Porridge 3 milk 1
S - cleamantine 0
L - 2 poached egg 4, 2 x bacon, 2 toms and portabella mushroom
S - BAnana, clemantine penquin 2
D - chicken 3
curry paste 2
tomatos, spices and veg
cousa cous 30g 3
Naan 4 and poppadom 4 (No self control, but will stay in points)

To come Hot choc 1. berries and yogurt 1

30/29 (one weekly)

Is this improved. I so want to lose weight this week

well done yes you've improved a lot. Are you feeling fuller for longer? Any improvement you can recognise before stepping on the scales? Your body takes time to get accustomed to change so your weight loss might be slightly delayed of a week or two, but it's mainly the way that you feel during the day, if you notice any change in yourself that matters!

Not sure, did feel that I felt less bloated. I didn't get to weigh in tonight. Traffic jam on the way back from London Zoo. Was gonna find another one this week, but might just leave it another week, be as good as I ahve been for another week, then see what the scales say. If they've not moved after 2 weeks of keeping to the pp, and in a healthy way, i reaaly will give up!

I stood on scales at home today and no change. I know I shouldn't sneak, but it's been opver a week, and I'm comparing home scales to home scales so sshould reflect the truth. AAGHHH! I thought I felt slimmer, though feel fat as evr now, so obviously pschological. It's nearly March, I'm getting so desperate

have you measured yourself? it is possible to shift the weight around before you start losing it on the scales x

Back