Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

running/jogging and putting on...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by jac76, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jac76

jac76 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem
    I walk to school and work about 12 miles a week (at a good pace)
    I have also started running/jogging about 6 weeks ago doing 3 miles each time, on average i do this 3/4 times a week if not more (even on holiday along the beach!)

I have been watching what i eat sort of following ww (only need to lose 1stone to get to my target)

My problem is my weight is going in wrong direction and I have been measuring myself and nothing has changed. I would have thought either the pounds or inches would have moved by now even if only a little

has anyone else had this problem or any advice please as I am getting abit deflated about it all :-(

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jac76

jac76 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    i really enjoy it even tho it kills me, its my time out. I have even gone to doc's today about stopping smoking as i get annoyed with myself as i run out of breath to quickly and want to be able to run constant and not keep stopping. But its so deflating when u work hard on something and not see any results. well done on your loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.