Running out of time

MissusW

Hi guys

Ive left it very late to start losing any weight for my wedding in ten weeks. Im not really able to do the VLCDs because I always give in!!

If I did the 1000kcal plan with CD the CDC said Id loose between 1 and 3 lbs a week. Also if I was a really good girl :) I could do about 2lbs a week with weight watchers. Bearing in mind ww is €10 a week and CD is €40. Would you go with CD because its a guaranteed loss??

Ill also just tell you that I do aqua aerobics on a monday, gym on tuesday, salsa dancing on wednesday, gym on thursday and friday and I walk on either saturday or sunday.

Any advice for me? Not sure what to do really? Im 15 stone 10 at the moment at 5 foot 4 so really overweight. As much as I want to loose weight I do really want to loose inches too.....

I'm on 1000 and my WI is on monday evening and so far I've lost 4lbs, my CDC says if you stick to it you can get 3-4lbs off a week.

Hi Caroline

I went to see my CDC today and Im going on the 810 plan on monday. Ill see how it goes. Not going to say Im staying on 810 for X amount of weeks Im just gonna see what happens.

Good idea, I'm sure you'll be fine! Just take it as it comes and do what's best for you, afterall you will know your body better than anyone else.

Back