running

For those worrying about other people seeing them out running, someone once told me that there are 2 categories of people - runners and non-runners. When the runners see you they think - 'god - look at her our running - I wish I was out running' and the non-runners think 'god, look at her out running - I wish I could run'

It really helps me when I feel all hot and sweaty and beetroot like!

I am running the Flora womens mini-marathon in Dublin on Monday - its a 10k and I am so excited!!

I really like that, it's great advice!!!

Good luck on Monday! :D

Awww Run Double not in Apple Store =( that sucks! Need an app like that

Ahh I think the 10k trainer app is the same :) it has 5k on it too but you can skip ahead if already confident with that part. Shame cos I don't have songs in iTunes I use Spotify. Drat! =)

Ahh I think the 10k trainer app is the same :) it has 5k on it too but you can skip ahead if already confident with that part. Shame cos I don't have songs in iTunes I use Spotify. Drat! =)

I see you've completed the C25K - congrats!! Do you run regularly now with the 10k app instead?

I see you've completed the C25K - congrats!! Do you run regularly now with the 10k app instead?

I don't use any app anymore :( it's frustrating actually I want one again! Not found anything great at moment, just been running 5k three times a week listening to music on Spotify :)

I don't use any app anymore :( it's frustrating actually I want one again! Not found anything great at moment, just been running 5k three times a week listening to music on Spotify :)

I use run keeper. Tells you the calories you have burned and the distance you have gone and how long each distance has taken you xx

For those worrying about other people seeing them out running, someone once told me that there are 2 categories of people - runners and non-runners. When the runners see you they think - 'god - look at her our running - I wish I was out running' and the non-runners think 'god, look at her out running - I wish I could run'

It really helps me when I feel all hot and sweaty and beetroot like!

I am running the Flora womens mini-marathon in Dublin on Monday - its a 10k and I am so excited!!

Me too!!! Running the mini marathon on Monday!

Just downloaded run keeper will give it a go tomorrow!

I lie, the only app I always use is Nike+ Running, addictive as you add your friends and compare your runs/points you get for running :) :)

I use runkeeper and run spotify at the same time for music

I am still completing c25k so will listen to that, but track my run with runkeeper, I would love to know how far I run! But hubby out at work this morning so my run will have to wait til this afternoon :(. So much harder in afternoon I like morning running!

Back