ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Hi Jem! Im good thanks I hope you're ok! Have a lovely day!

Well I lost 1.5lbs last night which is great! That's 9.5lbs in 9 weeks :) however I'm back to the bit ive been stuck at again! My last 6 WIs have all been between the 8 and 9.5lbs mark so I'm getting a bit stuck :/

My leader said it was down to my age! Not sure about this.... She thinks I'm on 29pp a day so I'm wondering whether I should try it for a day and see if I'm hungry? Then go from there? I'm so desperate to be in the 12s by the end of July but if it keeps going like this then I haven't a hope in hell!

My back is so bad at the minute I can barely exercise except from walking but I'm going to try and push through this and stop me getting any stiffer!

I know I said it was back to basics last week but I've studied my menus from when I started and I'm eating based upon those. The boots shapers food I had on Tuesday was so delicious and I had many points left but the point was that I had been eating properly which I don't.

We are going out after WI next Wednesday for the 2 for 1 Cinema Tickets and Pizza Express thingy which will be lovely :) would love to be in the 12s by then!!! I'm 13.3 now so its a big push but I need 3.5lbs to get me there or 4.5lbs for my stone :)

I know I can do this! I was so down yesterday night although pleased about losing but I really don't want to yoyo!!

Have a fab day everyone!

Ruth
X

Well done on your loss chick! Fingers crossed you're into the 12s soon too x
Your leader thinks you're on 29? Are you supposed to be on 29 or why does she think that hon? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yay for 1.5lbs off :) I'm 12 stone 5 atm and want to be in 11s by two weigh ins from now! My weightloss of late has been STS, 1 off, 0.5 off compared with 4, 2, 2 off at start! I need to get up there with them numbers again!

Good luck for today!

Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Well done on your loss chick! Fingers crossed you're into the 12s soon too x
Your leader thinks you're on 29? Are you supposed to be on 29 or why does she think that hon? X

Thanks ill get myself into the 12s no matter what I do!

When I joined my leader put me on 29pp but when I put my details into esource it said 35pp. I rang her and told her and she said to stick to 29 as I shouldn't need the rest but I was starving so I had 35pp and lost 3.5lbs. It worried me a bit as I have hypoglycemia and I knew I wasn't eating enough back then on 29. However that was 9 weeks ago so I'm wondering if I should try it? Im on 33pp now so it would be a drop of 4 :)

Ruth
x

Thank you very much everyone!

Jemma- thank you and well done on your fab loss!

Starkissed- you will be out of the 12s in no time! Mine have gone +0.5, -0.5, -0.5, +1.5, -1.5 so in going right back to the start to push me forward!

Ruth
x

well done Ruth 1.5lbs is brill..why dont you put your new details on esource and see what it says hun ..... it wont do any harm ....or even drop down 2 pps and see how you feel ...good luck hun chin up were all here for you x

Ruth have a 100% week this week and I'm sure you can break the chain!! xxxxxx

Thanks Jem will do :)

Cheers Lauren! Is 100% no weeklies?

Ruth
x

100% week is just sticking to the plan and if you need weeklies then eat them!! How many pp are you on a day and what does your leader say xxx

I'm on 33 but she says 29... Esource says 33 too so I don't know! I don't want to get further down and plateau!

Ruth
x

I'd stick to 33pp if I was you... No idea why your leader would put you on less than you're allowed. Especially if you have hypos! you're doing really great anyways chick :D x

I'd stick to 33pp if I was you... No idea why your leader would put you on less than you're allowed. Especially if you have hypos! you're doing really great anyways chick :D x

Thank you very much :)

Im staying at 33 but being SO GOOD!!!!

I have resisted pizza, gu chocolate pots and a danish pastry as well as a chicken bake from greggs :eek: im cool as a cucumber :cool: ;)

will post what ive eaten so far :D

Ruth
x

Those gu choc things are yummy but reeeeally bad lol. This might sound dumb but what's greggs? A bakery or something? X

Yeah it's a bakery they do loaded yummy things line pasties and sausage rolls! I love cheese and onion pasties!! Xx

Day 63 Diary- Going Back To Basics

Breakfast:

Bread x2 = 4pp
LF Spread = 1pp
Golden Syrup 2 tsp = 1pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp

= 8pp

Lunch:

Mixed Fruit = 0pp
Hash Brown = 2pp
Bacon x2 = 4pp
Sausage = 2pp