ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Right I got it wrong we aren't going out for dinner lol we are just having drinks lol! I've had 30pps today as I had a macdonalds to cover it! Couple of drinks in my weeklies and ill be good :)

Ruth
X

Hope u had a nice night out :) xx

My night out was amusing and I have discovered that living near McDonald's isn't a good thing when you're walking home slightly worse for wear! Anyway the damage has been done and I have used my weeklies but still have APs left :)

Today was so stressful at work! Like most days I didn't have time to eat :( I had one red bull and one 300ml bottle of Lucozade which means I have 27 points left for din dins! Will post what I ate in a bit!

Hope that everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a good night was enjoyed :) enjoy ur dinner whatever u choose :) x

Ok I've blown it really badly! :( so not like me!

I'm so so exhausted from a terrible day at work :( OH went to Morrisons and got pizzas that have totalled 42pp for the lot :(

I think I've worked out why I have a weight problem, I don't have time to eat and don't eat enough and when it comes to eating I'm so hungry I eat loads until I feel sick! Pleased ive discovered that actually!

I'm so tired and don't want to spend my only day off exercising :( ill see what damage the scales do tomorrow! I need 8AP to break even and I need to earn a lot!

I've bought some Greek yogurt for a nice yogurt alternative and I've bought some avocados to make guacamole with :) trying to find things I can keep myself going with!

Not feeling good at all but tomorrow is another day!

Ruth
X

Looking at post above, ill get myself back tomorrow and ill try to undo the damage I've caused!

Will do the Level 3 Shred and some other bits and pieces to get myself going again!

I've got to do this and get out of the 13s! 12lbs puts me in my ideal weight category and also in the gold range! 12 Stone 6 here I come!

Ruth
X

Day 37 Food Diary

Breakfast:

Weetabix x2 = 3pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea = 0pp

=4pp

Lunch:

Fruit = 0pp
5x 750ml Bottle Water = 0pp
Quarter Pounder = 13pp
Medium Fries = 9pp
Diet Coke = 0pp

= 22pp

Tea/snacks:

Double vodka slimline tonic = 4pp
Odd Cocktail = 6pp
Apple Sourz shots x2 = 4pp
2 Sips of Mojito = 2pp
2 Double Cheeseburgers = 24pp

= 40pp

= 66pp
= -33
= -18
= -18

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walking to Asda and back = 2AP
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk to Turkish Baths & Back = 2AP
Walk to work (again) = 1AP
Walk into town long way and home = 4AP
Walk into town = 3AP
Walk back = 3AP

18 Earnt 18 Used

Broken Even

Ruth
X

Last edited:
U can do it Ruth! U need to make time for u! I have the odd day when I'm too busy to eat and it's always hard! Make time for u and u will do amazingly! Xx

Ok Ruth . You'll be fine. I was just thinking of ways to avoid this in the future.... How about taking food into work and always having sething available for when your busy/ tired..... Am wondering what ideas people have cus think this is a problem lots of us face.... Bananas always good, and smoothies, yoghurts, belvita biscuits, hard boiled eggs ( good protien if you like em) soup if there is time and a microwave. Or how bout hot soup in a flask with crackers! Any more ideas girls?????

T x

Thanks everyone! Scales showing 2lb gain so ill shift it before Wednesday I can't bear to see the scales jump again!

Think in gonna try the soup and flask with crackers thanks for the idea! I actually got told off at work because of the amount of food I kept in the fridge! I have wraps Yogurts cucumber radishes and mayonnaise! However we aren't allowed for anyone to see us eating and theres nowhere private to eat, my desk is in the middle of a gym so its hard to eat and I get no breaks lol!

Sunday Dinner at OHs dads today, already pointed like last week but might not eat it all. Looking for some foods to help shift weight! Think asparagus and beetroot works. And lots of water! Ive eaten no bread this week yet :D

Ruth
X

Day 38 Food Diary

Breakfast:

Red Bull = 3pp
300ml Lucozade = 3pp

= 6pp

Lunch:

Ran a hen party so no time to eat!

Tea/snacks:

Half Sausage & Bacon Pizza = 16pp
Quarter Pepperoni Pizza = 8pp
Half Garlic Pizza = 13pp
Chips = 5pp
Lilt Zero = 0pp

= 42pp

= 48pp
= -33

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk into town = 3AP
Walk back = 3AP
Walked to work = 1AP
Walked to Morrisons and back = 4AP

23 Earnt 23 Used

10 Needed To Break Even

Ruth
X

This morning my scales said 13.7 and a quarter (they said 13.5 and a quarter last week and I was half up) went to the loo and now they're on 13 3 and 3 quarters.... That's the lightest I've ever seen my scales and when I was 13 5 and a quarter i wad 13 4 at the meeting! So confused and happy!

Tried the scales 3 times and it said 13 3 and 3 quarters.... Do I believe it or not?

Ruth
X

If your weighing yourself at home its ok as long as you know the time of day that you usually get WI! and you know the difference between your scales and the ww ones!!! My scales weigh 1lb heavier than WI scales!!

ATM they are saying 13st 8lb so thats 13st 7lb by WW scales!!! I was 13st 11.5 at last WI so thats 4.5lb down!! I would love 1lb more to get my June goal and my 7th silver 7!! But if I don't get it this week then i'm making sure I get it next week!!

Hope you have a nice sunday ruth xxxx

Hey hun! Hope the scales keep playing nice :)

Enjoy ur Sunday dinner :) xx

Thanks everyone I'm sure you'll get it Lauren! :)

Had a lovely Sunday dinner, its boiling hot here!

Going to point my food! Had a lovely day!

Hope you're ok Carly!

Ruth
X

Day 39 Food Diary

Breakfast:

LIE IN!

= 0pp

Lunch:

4x Bacon Medallions = 2pp
2x Eggs = 4pp
Fruit Cocktail = 0pp
Mixed Raisins = 4pp
Coke Zero = 0pp

= 10pp

Tea/snacks:

Yorkshire Pudding = 1pp
Beef (2 shredded bits) = 2pp
Roast Potatoes = 4pp
Vegetables = 0pp
Gravy = 4pp
Cheese Sauce = 2pp
Lilt Zero = 0pp
Rose Wine = 4pp

= 17pp

= 27pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk into town = 3AP
Walk back = 3AP
Walked to work = 1AP
Walked to Morrisons and back = 4AP
Walked to Parents' House = 5AP

28 Earnt 28 Used

5 Needed To Break Even

Ruth
X

Oh crud 27, 6pp needed for 33!

Do I have to eat them??

Ruth
X

Had some strawberry cables so sorted! :)

Ruth
X

Day 39 Food Diary

Breakfast:

LIE IN!

= 0pp

Lunch:

4x Bacon Medallions = 2pp
2x Eggs = 4pp
Fruit Cocktail = 0pp
Mixed Raisins = 4pp
Coke Zero = 0pp