ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Clairebear I'm not sure what I'm classed as!!! Dr is rubbish and just said casually, oh by the way when we did your coeliac testing your blood sugars were low come in next week and do some fasting ones... I asked if I needed anything and he said to just keep my natural sugar levels high so I've been eating fruit and golden syrup and things! Every few months I have an episode of being weak shaky thirsty etc and I'm about due one so I think they'll back track on their diabetes statement when I've had my episode!

Thanks for the support with my Gran! My Aunt & Uncle are seeing her at the minute and she's back in hospital at the end of this week so hopefully there will be some good news.

I have eaten very well during the past 2 days! I am going to bed full to the brim for the first time in ages! It's becoming very obvious that I'm not eating enough and that could be contributing to my blood sugars! However i think I've used up all of my pps :p I've been fed by 2 people today haha!

2 lovely stories for you all:

OH works for the Royal Horticultural Society as we have Harlow Carr Gardens here. He is due to go to Tatten Park next week but due to our financial situation couldn't afford the petrol. He told his manager who said they'd pay him upfront for it and not to worry. When he came back off his lunch break there was an envelope on his desk saying I was once in a difficult financial situation and someone reached out and helped me. I was told to pass this on so this is from me to you. There was £50 in the envelope which meant we could afford food!

We were due to go away but couldnt because of finances. I went up to my parents house today and took our new bank stuff with us to show my dad. When I got home there was an envelope inside our bank stuff with £50 in it & a note saying petrol for Whitby and to get you a lovely meal :)

I cried!

Ruth
X

Awwww that's lovely :) yay!!!! Reminds me of a film "pay it forward"

People out there are lovely :) xx

Day 53 Diary D Day (disaster day)

Breakfast:

Bacon x3 = 6pp
Bread x2 = 5pp
Egg x2 = 4pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

= 16pp

Lunch:

French Bread = 7pp
LF spread = 1pp
Salami = 5pp

= 13pp

Dinner:

Beef = 2pp (barely any)
Roast Potatoes = 4pp
Yorkshire Pudding = 1pp
Gravy = 4pp
Veg = 0pp
Cheese Sauce = 2pp
Mint Sauce = 1pp
Red Wine = 6pp

Half bar Lidl Chocolate = 15pp
Chilli Crisps = 6pp
NAS drink = 0pp

= 41pp

= 70pp

-33 = 37 -19 = 18 -17 = 1pp to earn :p I think I can manage that and a bit more!

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work and back through town = 4AP
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk to Drs and back to flat = 4AP
Walk to town then work and home = 4AP
Walk to Asda and back = 2AP
Walk to co op and back = 2AP
= 17AP 17 used, 1 to earn

Ruth
X

1pp to earn is no disaster! I want salami now lol x

Oh Carly there really are some fab people out there! Glad I tracked it all as it looked much worse than it actually was!

Got food in Whitby and other bits and pieces to come too eek! Yum yum I love Salami!
My god I am so full haha I usually go to bed hungry!

Ruth
X

:) glad things are looking up xx

Clairebear I'm not sure what I'm classed as!!! Dr is rubbish and just said casually, oh by the way when we did your coeliac testing your blood sugars were low come in next week and do some fasting ones... I asked if I needed anything and he said to just keep my natural sugar levels high so I've been eating fruit and golden syrup and things! Every few months I have an episode of being weak shaky thirsty etc and I'm about due one so I think they'll back track on their diabetes statement when I've had my episode!

What a rubbish doc!!! so are your sugars generally low? because your not classed as being diabetic if there always low .. its just a condition called hypoglycaemic ... its if there always high when your diabetic ...... so hopefully you wont be :flirt2:

How wonderful! Nice things do happen to those who deserve it x enjoy x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm hypoglycemic! My blood sugars are just below normal at the minute at 64 apparantly this is almost normal so I'm just being monitored?

It is lovely that people are looking after us! I'd better post my food diary.... Eek! I'll tell you why I'm worried.....

Well.

I have had the most fab 4 days ever! I have eaten ridiculous amounts of food and felt it! We have been fed by so many people and we have loved it!

I can't go to WI tomorrow as I'm not in Harrogate but I will be weighing myself from home and then I will be commencing operation sort Ruth out! This is the menu we have endured:
Saturday Chinese
Sunday Sunday Dinner
Monday Lidl Pizza
Tuesday Pizza Hut
OOPS!

It's proved a massive point to me, that I'm not eating enough on my pp allowance and its ridiculous so I'm going to start experimenting and creating with new ideas and see what happens.

Ruth
X

Day 54 Diary D Day 2 (disaster day 2)

Breakfast:

Bread x2 = 4pp
Peanut Butter = 3pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

= 8pp

Lunch = 0pp

Dinner:

Garlic Mushrooms = 7pp
Southern Wedges = 5pp
Lidl American Pizza = 30pp
NAS Drink = 0pp
Crumble = 15pp
Budweiser x3 = 9pp

= 66pp

= 74pp - 33 = 41pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
= 17AP 17 used, 42 to earn

Ruth
X

Day 55 Diary D Day 3 (disaster day 3)

Breakfast:

Bread x2 = 4pp
Golden Syrup = 2pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

= 7pp

Lunch:

Bread x2 = 4pp
Boursin = 5pp
Wiggly Worms = 2pp
Cherry Bakewell = 5pp

= 16pp

Dinner:

Pizza Hut = 39pp

4 Slices Best Ever Supreme Pan
2 Slices Garlic Bread with Cheese
3 chicken wings
2 diet Pepsi

= 39pp

= 62pp - 33 = 29pp

33 Dailies
49 Weeklies- 49 Used

Activity Points
Walk to work = 1AP
Walk to town and work = 4AP
Walk through town home = 4AP
Harlow Carr Gardens Walk = 8AP
Walk to Pizza Hut and back = 6AP
= 39AP 39 used, 48 to earn

That's a full weeks worth!!!

Ruth
X

I don't really like puddings except crumble! Sounds lovely though! Even though ive eaten loads it was absolutely gorgeous and I don't regret any of it! Back on it as of Thursday!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Least u had a good time that's all that matters!! I had a complete blow out on saturday n stuffed my face lol so dreading the scales tomorrow!!! X

Trefoil said:
I don't really like puddings except crumble! Sounds lovely though! Even though ive eaten loads it was absolutely gorgeous and I don't regret any of it! Back on it as of Thursday!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Ruth
My husband bought a toffee apple crumble last night and I thought about you!!!!!
xxx

Jemmalb I'm sure you'll be fine and if not you will definitely have the determination to be absolutely fab next week! :)

Mrsm79 oh goodness I should be known as crumble woman! It is yum though and the toffee Apple one sounds yum!

Ruth
X

Yeah defo!! I news 3 n a half pound for my first stone so realy wanna get that next week....well depends if I put on tomorrow it could b more lol x

You'll get that 3.5lbs!!!

I have 3.5 to get out of the 13s but I have no chance! I actually feel a bit better as I've eaten enough and I haven't been eating properly. I need to amend my plan to help me eat more!

Ruth
X

Back