ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Well done for ur 2lb loss! Sounds like a brill week! Nice meal with champers :) and new hair/ spray tan!!

Hope all is well!!! Good luck for WI!

Can we have pics of u all dolled up in ur two outfits?! Xx

Happy belated 21st Ruth (have been awol myself for a few days lol)..glad you hd a fab time x

Right,

Im having a bit of a worry.

I cant get myself back to WW routines :(

Its making me feel ill getting back into the routines again!!!!

I dont know whether to keep going or try something else. Im not supposed to do SW but id like something to kick start my loss again to get me outta the 13s!!!!!!

Ugh, I have no idea what to do....

Ruth
x

I thought you were doing really well hon, what's happened??! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I have been stuck more or less at the same weight since June, I was bought a holiday for my birthday at the end of September which I would like to look nice for, I am also off to France next week!!!

I havent gone overboard, Ive just enjoyed myself but I think im losing it a bit because im thinking back at my actions and its not healthy what im doing and I dont think its doing my body any good!!!!! I dont eat all day on WI day and I dont eat much the night before either as im scared of gaining regardless if it has been a good week or not! This gives me migraine and makes me feel very dizzy and also makes me blood sugars plummet!

Im trying to get back on plan but struggling as I want to eat what I want :(

Ruth
x

I also cant get to WI until post-France which will be the 7th September (eek) :(

Ruth
x

Why can't you get to wi till then honey! You not going this evening!
Maybe you could look for a morning class! That way you wouldn't be starving yourself all day! X

im at work :(

There are no classes in my area post wednesdays!!!!

I think I do need a morning class but I also dont think that WW is working for me but im too scared to change as ive always hopped back and forth and I dont know which is better!

I cant carry on paying the money, doing the plan 100% and varying myself but yoyoing!

I hate whinging as it sounds so trivial but I dont know what to do!!!!

Ruth
x

Oh Ruth. :-(
Have you talked to your consultant? I heard about a plan you can do where you only eat the healthy and filling foods (as much as you want) and use your weeklies for stuff that isn't h&f. Maybe that will kick start your metabolism again?

How come you can't do sw?

No I havent spoken to her, shes not very good and my class is very small so i usually just sit there!!!!

After digging around I have found a Thursday class so im going to go tomorrow night as I have the day off tomorrow! Need to face the music... this will be my last WI before France.

I cant do SW as I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome so cant do a lot of fruit veggies and fibre based foods or im in bed and in hospital!!!!

Is that the simply filling? I will look into it thanks!!! Got to try and get myself back!!!!

Ruth
x

Hello Jemma!!!!

How are you- bet youre doing fab :)

I am looking forward to getting away but my mum has "banned me from ww" whilst im there, so typical as she is stick thin!

Ill do my best though!!!!!

Ruth
x

I'm doing good, wi tonight tho n not feeling confident!! I go away 2 weeks on fri I soo can't wait n not gonna do much dieting lol just gonna eat n drink what I want for a whole week n wrk hard wen i get back : ) xx

Have a fab time im sure you'll do well- ill do my best too!!!!!

Im going to do the Wendy Plan this week! Or that filling thingy!

Need to look into them!!!!

Ruth
x

I have looked into everything and re-assessed my goals!!!

New start as of tomorrow- going to have a look at this Simply Filling thingy and also do the Wendy Plan as well for a bit to give me a boost!

Im also going to bite the bullet and turn into a Tuesday Morning Weigher!!!!

10am for me :D

Ruth
x

There was something formulated for the old discover plan and its been formulated now for pp. It can kick start you if youre struggling apparently. You eat your normally daily allowance plus a certain number of weeklies:

Its:
Day 1: +2 weeklies
Day 2: +8 weeklies
Day 3: +3 weeklies
Day 4: +18 weeklies
Day 5: +2 weeklies
Day 6: +9 weeklies
Day 7: +7 weeklies

It was mentioned on the 'Wednesday Weighers' thread so I thought Id try it!!!

Ruth
x

I'm thinking of giving it a go as well, I've had very slow loss and been very good. Hoping eating more will kick start it x

Youll have to keep us I informed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will let you know!!! Day 1 tomorrow!!!

Its a bit SW ish!!!

Ruth
x

Back