ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Mrsm79 said:
Good luck for WI Ruth.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks very much Mrs M!!!!! I hope the group and leader are nice!

Ruth
X

Go my lovely x

I'm going back to meetings tonight Ruth too :) can't do it alone! So we are starting back in the same day! Hope your meeting went well and as said before that will be the last time you see that number! C

Go my lovely x

Thanks Hun!!!!

I'm going back to meetings tonight Ruth too :) can't do it alone! So we are starting back in the same day! Hope your meeting went well and as said before that will be the last time you see that number! C

Good luck for tonight! I know I never want to see that number again!!!!

Well I am pleasantly surprised, I didn't weigh as much as I thought! (3lbs less than my heaviest ever!) My leader is fab, the class is lovely and I treated myself to a magazine and a deluxe starter pack so just looking through them now....

Meals already planned for today!!!

On another note- I have put my goal at 50lbs off... do we think this is too much???
My minimum healthy weight for my height is 9,13... frightened I wont get there but I would love to be 10.3!!!

Ruth
x

May be set mini goals. My total goal was 71 lb back in May which would get me to 10.7. At 45lb loss now and can't wait ti get to 50 so i know i only have a stone and half to go

I think I will do thanks!!!!

I dont want to set everything too high and then fail! It would be my worst nightmare!!! I think I will just do my 5%s and 10%s and then see!

Ruth
x

I like making mini goals also :) Breaks it up and gives you something to strive for, i mainly do silver 7's and then the 5% and 10%. Rather than the 37 at the start which i had to lose!

Also Ruth do you know if say, myself i havent been to ww since way before xmas and i go back tonight do i basically have to re-join since i havent been in so long? Like do i get a new card etc?
x

I like making mini goals also :) Breaks it up and gives you something to strive for, i mainly do silver 7's and then the 5% and 10%. Rather than the 37 at the start which i had to lose!

Also Ruth do you know if say, myself i havent been to ww since way before xmas and i go back tonight do i basically have to re-join since i havent been in so long? Like do i get a new card etc?
x

Yep I rejoined and got new everything!!!

Theres some other new bits and pieces that they are giving out! Easy weeks and Filling & Healthy booklets!

All fab :D

Ruth
x

I'm 5 and a bit pounds away from losing 50lb altogether... it definitely isnt impossible. I'm not going anywhere near my minimum weight though as I'm a hefty enough type of build. Depends on your build I think? Glad you're feeling positive! A new start :) x

I'm 5 and a bit pounds away from losing 50lb altogether... it definitely isnt impossible. I'm not going anywhere near my minimum weight though as I'm a hefty enough type of build. Depends on your build I think? Glad you're feeling positive! A new start :) x

I have been at 10,3 before I just majorly lack willpower so I may need some encouragement haha!!!!!!
I am quite well built- my back is a 42! I have always weighed v heavy even though everyone says I dont look it!
Ill push for 50 but I will do it in Steps!!! :D

Lovely to see you on here :) Im raring to go!!!

Ruth
x

I'd love to be 10st 3 myself and I'm 4 inches shorter than you lol! People often say I don't look as heavy as I am too... I think it might be supposed to be a compliment :p I hope!

Mini goals is defo the way forward... aim for your first silver 7 hehe :) Lovely to see you back on board with a positive attitude! You can do it, you can do it, you can doooooo it!! xx

I'd love to be 10st 3 myself and I'm 4 inches shorter than you lol! People often say I don't look as heavy as I am too... I think it might be supposed to be a compliment :p I hope!

Mini goals is defo the way forward... aim for your first silver 7 hehe :) Lovely to see you back on board with a positive attitude! You can do it, you can do it, you can doooooo it!! xx

Thank You!!! Need some of those vibes wooo! Im sure you will be at your goal in no time!

I think that with me not having as much stress at work I can really concentrate on myself and getting myself healthy, happy and wider awake!!!!!

Just about to look through my deluxe pack at my journal etc :D

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Thank You!!! Need some of those vibes wooo! Im sure you will be at your goal in no time!

I think that with me not having as much stress at work I can really concentrate on myself and getting myself healthy, happy and wider awake!!!!!

Just about to look through my deluxe pack at my journal etc :D

Ruth
x

How tall are you Ruth?

xxx

Thats mental tall. No offence or anything! I'm only 5ft 6 and people sometimes say I'm tall... I'm the tallest in my house lol!
I'm not even aiming for 10 3 at the mo. Aiming for 10st 7 and seeing how I go. You must have been a twig at 10st 3 were you?

Thats mental tall. No offence or anything! I'm only 5ft 6 and people sometimes say I'm tall... I'm the tallest in my house lol!
I'm not even aiming for 10 3 at the mo. Aiming for 10st 7 and seeing how I go. You must have been a twig at 10st 3 were you?

My Mum is 5,11, my Dad 6,0 and my 17 year old brother is 6,3 so im the littlest!

I was a twig at 10,3 but I looked Damn Good!!! Id even be thrilled to just be in the 10s!!!!

Ruth
x

Wish i was taller

Wow, I'm 5ft 2:( I've worked out my ideal weight to be 9stone 3. I reckon I'd look like a little kid at that weight.

xxx

Wow, I'm 5ft 2:( I've worked out my ideal weight to be 9stone 3. I reckon I'd look like a little kid at that weight.

xxx

I think that theyre all guidelines- theres no way id go for 9,13 anyway! We all just need to stop when we feel happy and comfortable in our bodies.
We all have our hang ups! My problem is that I was 10,3 when I first met my OH at 16 and Id like to get back to it, ill soon find out if its impossible...

Ruth
x

Back