ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Breakfast Yum!!!!!

image-3517039653.jpg

Ruth
X

Yummy :) x

Grrrr I have got no eggs left!!

Therefore, I'm going to put spring onions with my rice and have a HUGE salad with it instead of eggs :)

Carly it was yummy and I surprisingly didn't miss my brown sauce!

Ruth
X

U could go to the shop ;) lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:
U could go to the shop ;) lol x

I know lol I'm off to work soon though and don't have a lot of time to cook! Does anyone know if you can get hard boiled eggs from the shop??

Ruth
X

Not sure on that?! Probably not?! Go with plan b :) x

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Well done on your loss Hun. The inches that you have lost aswell are fantastic.

xxx

Thank You!!!

:)

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Not sure on that?! Probably not?! Go with plan b :) x

I will do because I know most places don't sell them!!

Ruth
X

Yay, well done on your loss:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank You!!!

Yipee brilliant loss, I told you you'd get one lol. As for the boiled eggs you'd probably get them at the deli counter. Have a good day at work. You doing simply filling this week??

I went and got some yummy M&S salad with Rocket, Tomatoes, Cucumber & Peppers :)

I am doing Simply Filling, just to see what I prefer!!! Its nice to have a few options :)

Work is doing my head in- so fed up of 2 faced people!!! A woman came to enquire today about classes that I will be teaching and she said, surely its not you thats teaching them and looked me up and down.... *@&!?!?!&*@ GRRR!

Hmmmm... theres a huge box of biscuits in the kitchen but I am very content here with my sugarfree jelly :)

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
So pleased!!!

I lost 1lb so first ever continuous loss! Then I I have lost 2 inches from my waist making me a 36, 1 inch from my hips making me a 42, 1 inch from my thighs making them a 24 and 1/2 an inch off my arms making them 11,5 :)

SO HAPPY!

Thank you for all the kind words and support!!

I have beaten my January target and lost 6.5lbs in 2 weeks, I'm 0.5 away from my 1/2 stone, 3.5 away from my 5% and 5.5 away from the 12s!! Feels good!!!

Ruth
X

Well done hunni!! Xxx

Some people are mad cheeky, maybe she thought you were too young. Ignore and don't let her get to you. Have you made some plans for your simply filling, must say I'm enjoying it, kinda looking forward to weigh day lol x

Some people are mad cheeky, maybe she thought you were too young. Ignore and don't let her get to you. Have you made some plans for your simply filling, must say I'm enjoying it, kinda looking forward to weigh day lol x

Im ignoring her silly witch!!
Im planning my Simply Filling around my shifts :) Do not want to eat bread this week so im not going to!
Going to get some Tins of Salmon as I love it!!! I love my rice & Potatoes so im going to enjoy them and make the most of using Eggs as theyre free :D

Im only doing this to see what I prefer but I already think I prefer the normal system as I currently feel a bit like im on SW! It will be good if I hit a stumbling block to see if it helps!
I think my main problem is that I dont know when im 'full' so theres a danger of overeating!!!

How are u finding it??

Ruth
x

Yeah I like it so far anyway, was getting abit fed up of all the counting. If this goes well this week I might do it for another while. Think I'll swap between the two to keep me interested. If you prefare the pp system just keep the sf for when you need a break from counting x

Yeah I like it so far anyway, was getting abit fed up of all the counting. If this goes well this week I might do it for another while. Think I'll swap between the two to keep me interested. If you prefare the pp system just keep the sf for when you need a break from counting x

Im gonna give it a week and see what I think and I will use it again- particularly when I get fed up of counting!!!! Also I will be interested as to if I lose weight or not!!!!

Glad you're enjoying it! I think that it will be good to get some variety and not make me bored although I know that PP fits in with my life, and my shifts at work better than SF but I think after the 1st couple of days I will enjoy it more!! I suppose that anything new is difficult for the first couple of days!!

Ruth
x

Good work Ruth. :)

Back