ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Right Ruth! We need to stop scale hopping!! It's not helpful... Lol

Glad u stopped eating the Terry's... I want choc :( lol

U can do this! I know u can, we all know u can and even U know u can !! Cx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Right Ruth! We need to stop scale hopping!! It's not helpful... Lol

Glad u stopped eating the Terry's... I want choc :( lol

U can do this! I know u can, we all know u can and even U know u can !! Cx

I know it isn't and I know I can do it I just need some money lol!!

Ruth
X

I have eaten like its going out of fashion the last two days!!
Yesterday had Chinese and felt so ill and full. Knew.i.had totally wiped.my weeklys. Went for a 30 min walk to get some back.
Today.....biscuit and choc frenzy. Then the kids leftovers and my own portion of veggie pasta back.
But I've been to zumba. Clawing it.back there,
I just can't get into it at the moment, i want that 50 so bad. And its only 4 lb away. But it was closer last week?! And i messed it up.

I have eaten like its going out of fashion the last two days!!
Yesterday had Chinese and felt so ill and full. Knew.i.had totally wiped.my weeklys. Went for a 30 min walk to get some back.
Today.....biscuit and choc frenzy. Then the kids leftovers and my own portion of veggie pasta back.
But I've been to zumba. Clawing it.back there,
I just can't get into it at the moment, i want that 50 so bad. And its only 4 lb away. But it was closer last week?! And i messed it up.

Hope youre ok Minxy!!!! Sometimes we need a bit of a blowout to sort ourselves out!!!

Im sure that you wont be far off your 50!!!!!! Sending you vibes!!!

Ruth
x

I have decided that I really need to sort out whats going on in my head before I go any further. I can feel myself getting stressed out and mad. I will continue to eat as well as I can but I need to think about me as im very muddled at the minute :/

Ruth
x

starkissedx said:
Hope your ok darling, we're here to listen if you need to vent xx

Hiya!

I'm ok thanks! Just realising that my problems are a bit more deep rooted than I think and I may need to tackle these problems before I hit my goals. Been looking into a slimpod that you listen to before bed that deals with your unconscious thoughts on how u see food. I think that I need to sort out my reasons for eating and binging the way I do before I can give it 100% :)

Anyway enough about me! How u doing?

Ruth
X

Never heard about that sounds interesting though! I agree some people do have deeper issues with food, mine was emotional eating and I think recently I have been able to stop myself from doing that as much. But it's always something Il have to deal with I think

I'm ok! Now weighing in sat mornings at home, OH weighing me in ha! TOTM atm though so feeling so bloated, hope it eases before wi as I bet I'm up alot!

Xx

Slim pod sounds interesting... Would u consider a counsellor... I went to a food related therapist and was quite good.,,. Hugs cxx

starkissedx said:
Never heard about that sounds interesting though! I agree some people do have deeper issues with food, mine was emotional eating and I think recently I have been able to stop myself from doing that as much. But it's always something Il have to deal with I think

I'm ok! Now weighing in sat mornings at home, OH weighing me in ha! TOTM atm though so feeling so bloated, hope it eases before wi as I bet I'm up alot!

Xx

Glad you're ok! Im sure it will ease TOTM is officially horrible!!!!

Can't wait for my slimpod to come hopefully it will sort me out!

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Slim pod sounds interesting... Would u consider a counsellor... I went to a food related therapist and was quite good.,,. Hugs cxx

I've seen a regular counsellor but I haven't been to a food therapist? How would I do it?? Would I need to get a referral from my GP?

Looking forward to doing it alongside WW!!!

Ruth
X

I've got all the Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' set and the app on my phone. It relaxes me no end when I listen to it, I've not listened to it for ages tho. What is it called that you are getting? Is it just a slim pod????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I've got all the Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' set and the app on my phone. It relaxes me no end when I listen to it, I've not listened to it for ages tho. What is it called that you are getting? Is it just a slim pod????

Ooooo they sound good do you think that they help?!?

Yep it's called a slimpod, there's a sub forum on minimins about it! There's loads of separate ones like stop drinking, curb chocolate cravings and drop a dress size or drop 2 jean sizes. I'm not solely doing this but it can be Done that way I'm doing it alongside WW!

Ruth
X

I'm cold so I've put my cow onesie on!!

Much better now even though my OH is laughing at me!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Ooooo they sound good do you think that they help?!?

Yep it's called a slimpod, there's a sub forum on minimins about it! There's loads of separate ones like stop drinking, curb chocolate cravings and drop a dress size or drop 2 jean sizes. I'm not solely doing this but it can be Done that way I'm doing it alongside WW!

Ruth
X

Yeah I think it did help, it focuses on different areas, overcoming emotional eating, cravings etc. sounds similar to what your getting.

You can do this ya know:)

Mrsm79 said:
Yeah I think it did help, it focuses on different areas, overcoming emotional eating, cravings etc. sounds similar to what your getting.

You can do this ya know:)

Good I'm glad that you think that they help! I hope they will!!!

Regardless of all that I say I know I can do it I'm completely sick to the back teeth of trying to overcome the same hurdle constantly! Hoping that this will sort me out! If not at least I'm hoping to feel less stressed and tired and more relaxed. I need a happier mood!!!

How are u feeling about tomorrow?

Ruth
X

Well not wanting to blow my own trumpet but I do expect a loss I've eaten brilliantly 100% since last Saturday I've had good sessions in the gym but not over doing it I've used all my weeklies sensibly. I'll be really disheartened if I don't have a loss I won't know what to do next. I feel skinnier up top on my shoulders etc but I absolutely hate my midsection, tummy bum, hips it's making me quite miserable.

Are you still WI tomorrow?

Mrsm79 said:
Well not wanting to blow my own trumpet but I do expect a loss I've eaten brilliantly 100% since last Saturday I've had good sessions in the gym but not over doing it I've used all my weeklies sensibly. I'll be really disheartened if I don't have a loss I won't know what to do next. I feel skinnier up top on my shoulders etc but I absolutely hate my midsection, tummy bum, hips it's making me quite miserable.

Are you still WI tomorrow?

Yes I will be weighing in but it will not be pretty!!!! Need to keep going though!!!

Will WI when I get to work :) my scales arent working at all so I'm using my work ones :)

I'm sure that you will be fine today and that you'll do really well :) the tummy and hips are always the last bit to go- its all about toning etc!!! You will get there no problem :) I suppose (eating my own words) its all about perseverance which is really hard but so worth it!!!

Ruth
X

:eek: 3 Down!!!!! 13.2 YIPPEE!!!!!

I can't actually believe it, at first I thought that it was the scales as I was using different ones, but when my home scales worked these ones always weighed me the same!!!

I think I know why!!! I had some minor surgery to correct something as I had a coil fitted in June last year and it had slipped out of place- Much less bloated now and have finally stopped bleeding after 8 months continuous (sorry if TMI), long may it continue!!! 2.5lbs in 3 weeks to get!

Ruth
x

Ruth
x

Back