Activity DVD = 15
Swimming = 6
Walking = 12
Flabelos = 3
= 36 Total

Ruth
X

Last edited:
I am also giving up Peanut Butter for lent!!' I absolutely adore the stuff so I'm giving up and switching to jam or golden syrup instead :D

Ruth
X

Shopping for next week:

Saturday E
Ready Brek with Honey
Happy Meal
Cornflakes with milk
Mussels with chips

Sunday OFF
Ready Brek with honey
CHRISTENING
Ham and cheese toastie

Monday E
Ready Brek with Honey
Salmon Salad Wrap
All Bran & Milk
Beans & Sausages On Toast

Tuesday L
Boiled Eggs and soldiers
Pasta Salad
Ryvita and Philly
So Glorious Soup & Pitta

Wednesday E
Crumpets and fruit
WW Macaroni Cheese Meal
Oat So Simple Honey & Almond
Bacon, Eggs and Sausages

Thursday L
Jam on toast
Salmon Salad Wrap
Ryvita and Philly
Campbells Selection Soup

Friday OFF
Boiled Eggs
Pasta with Loyd Grossman Sauce and Garlic Bread
Veg Stir Fry with Noodles

Saturday OFF
Bacon Butty/happy meal?
Frosted Wheats and Milk
Ham and mushroom tagliatelle

Sunday E
Ready Brek with Golden Syrup
Ham and cheese wrap
All bran and milk
Beans on Toast

Then I'm going on holiday for a week :D

You might all think I'm mad but I have to do it this way to budget everything!

Ruth
X

Ruth as you are having lifeguard training perhaps you could help me, i can swim but will not go out of 4 foot depth due to falling in when i was 5, long time ago i know but my fear of water has stayed with me, i take my granddaughter swimming regularly and feel quite ashamed as she goes in deep end and i cannot, i was thinking of having some lessons to try to overcome my fear but feel at age 54 i may feel stupid if i am still frightened any advice would be appreciated lol x

i'm also a lifeguard n i say defo get some lessons as you're never too old to learn :) swimming is a great form of exercise as it relieves the pressure on the joints n makes you think that you can do more ... look for an aqua aerobics class - i love em

Shopping for next week:

Saturday E
Ready Brek with Honey
Happy Meal
Cornflakes with milk
Mussels with chips

Sunday OFF
Ready Brek with honey
CHRISTENING
Ham and cheese toastie

Monday E
Ready Brek with Honey
Salmon Salad Wrap
All Bran & Milk
Beans & Sausages On Toast

Tuesday L
Boiled Eggs and soldiers
Pasta Salad
Ryvita and Philly
So Glorious Soup & Pitta

Wednesday E
Crumpets and fruit
WW Macaroni Cheese Meal
Oat So Simple Honey & Almond
Bacon, Eggs and Sausages

Thursday L
Jam on toast
Salmon Salad Wrap
Ryvita and Philly
Campbells Selection Soup

Friday OFF
Boiled Eggs
Pasta with Loyd Grossman Sauce and Garlic Bread
Veg Stir Fry with Noodles

Saturday OFF
Bacon Butty/happy meal?
Frosted Wheats and Milk
Ham and mushroom tagliatelle

Sunday E
Ready Brek with Golden Syrup
Ham and cheese wrap
All bran and milk
Beans on Toast

Then I'm going on holiday for a week :D

You might all think I'm mad but I have to do it this way to budget everything!

Ruth
X

i think its great that you do that :) have the new PP changed coz i know there was talk of that a while ago? i'm Anna from facebook btw xxx

Hiya Anna :)

The lowest PP you can now be on is 26 compared to 29 and it's makes it so so much better! When I did it before I got stuck after 4 weeks and couldn't get any further!

Completely loving it now!!!

How are you doing??

Ruth
X

Hiya Anna :)

The lowest PP you can now be on is 26 compared to 29 and it's makes it so so much better! When I did it before I got stuck after 4 weeks and couldn't get any further!

Completely loving it now!!!

How are you doing??

Ruth
X

ahahaha still not on the wagon, keep trying to but never have the food in to eat properly, i tend to snack all the time and chocolate n biscuits are cheap to buy so i get them :/ eek - would love to lose between a stone n a stone n a half but not motivated in the slightest. I tried WW last summer before my hols for 3 weeks, i lost a few lbs but put that back on after n about half a stone more :confused: oops ... i'll catch up with the wagon one day but i like getting all the ideas n everything so when i do start again i'll be able to jump straight into it xxx

Id say get planning and get some ideas and get your self sorted first then jump straight into it- just as you're saying your will!!!

You will get there :D Have you joined any challenges for a bit of motivation?

Best way by far, planning is so so crucial! I have barely any money so thats the reason that I plan so far in advance!

Ruth
x

Im having a wee bit of a flap!!!

Went on my Wii Fit to do my kung fu thingy and my weight on the wii fit stands at 13,2 which is a 5lb difference- I have always weighed through my scales at work or my own scales that weighed the same but now im a bit worried... what to do?!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Im having a wee bit of a flap!!!

Went on my Wii Fit to do my kung fu thingy and my weight on the wii fit stands at 13,2 which is a 5lb difference- I have always weighed through my scales at work or my own scales that weighed the same but now im a bit worried... what to do?!

Ruth
x

Ignore the weight on the wii chick, stick with usual scales & don't let the 5lb difference throw you off track x

Thanks!!! Yep I will!!

I have never weighed via the Wii before so I wont start now!!!

Ruth
x

I'd love to do swimming lessons again, I am terrified of water and I think it would be such a cheap easy way to lose weight! Ignore the wii Ruth just stick to your normal scales xx

I'd love to do swimming lessons again, I am terrified of water and I think it would be such a cheap easy way to lose weight! Ignore the wii Ruth just stick to your normal scales xx

Thanks yeah i will stick to my normal scales!!!!

Swimming is great if you were closer I would give you some lessons definitely! Do you live near a local pool where you could practice in the shallow end with a woggle float- tell the lifeguard that you're a weak swimmer though!!!

How are you doing??

Ruth
x

I can't swim either. Terrified of it. The idea of my head under water freaks the hell out of me.

Ignore those wii scales. My dad just bought new scales and they weigh me heavier than my normal ones. So I'm ignoring them :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I can't swim either. Terrified of it. The idea of my head under water freaks the hell out of me.

Ignore those wii scales. My dad just bought new scales and they weigh me heavier than my normal ones. So I'm ignoring them :p x

I do love swimming, so relaxing! It makes me forget everything!

Im ignoring the scales!!!

How are you today?

Ruth
x

I took a couple of piccies of me as I am now- please excuse the mess on my stairs and lack of make up ;)

12 Stone 11!

image-1323409378.jpg

image-2360031103.jpg

Ruth
X

Awwww thanks very much!!

When I bought those jeans they were ridiculously tight so I am pleased!

Im very long bodied just desperate to get some weight off my top half!!

Ruth
x

Day 36
Wednesday 22nd February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread Slices = 4PP
3x Eggs = 5PP
1x Tea = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP

Lunch:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsps Flora = 1PP

Dinner:
1x Lidl Garlic Bread = 14PP
Macaroni Cheese Tin = 10PP
WW Chocolate Cookies = 2PP

3 Litres Of Water +

= 42/32

44/49

Activity DVD = 15
Swimming = 6
Walking = 12
Flabelos = 3
= 36 Total

Ruth
X

You look really tall, are you tall? Skinny legs on ya!! I've tree trunk legs in comparison lol xx

Back