Ruthie's Restart

ruthie-mc

Well, after faffing about over Christmas I have rejoined and i am back on track, I lost 3lb this week so a good start. I have plenty to aim for because we are off to Florida in June, then I get married the following June. I Ideally I would like to loose 5 stony by my wedding, its well over a year away so it should be possible, with plenty of dedication lol.

Tues 25/01/11 EE

Breakfast: Banana on Nimble brown HE/B.

Lunch: Baked Pot topped with mushy pea curry

Dinner: Cooked Baby new pots, warmed in pan with fry light. Spicy tomato sauce made with tin toms loads of onions mushrooms, peppers and chilli. Two eggs fried in fry light

Pear and orange

HE/A Semi Milk
SYNS 2 Milk in coffees in Uni
1 for small spoon of weight watchers cream
0.5 in light squirty cream 2 spoons

SYns 3.5/105

Have just realised that this is more of a green day, this was not the intention as had to change dinner as something unexpected cropped up and had to just rustle up something quick for us all, as was getting late for the kids. This means, i still an extra Healthy A and B, but to be honest i could not eat anything else tonight. Will to be more organised tomorrow.

Wednesday 26/01/11
I am so tired today, still managed a four mile walk though, i really need to keep moving as much as possible :wee:

Breakfast: Banana on toast H/EB
Lunch: beef rice with mushy pea curry
Dinner: Spag bol made with loads of tomatoes onions, peppers and carrots. Cheese 1/2 of HE/A
Orange
Milk in coffees in Uni 2 syns
other half of HE/A in milk in coffees.
5.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Back