Ruth's Journey To A Healthier Tummy- Experiments!

Menu for Tomorrow!!

Breakfast:
1x Lidl Medium White Bread Slice (85)
2 Tsps Golden Syrup (31)
1x Tea (2)
19ml Skimmed Milk (6)

Lunch:
Courgette Soup:
3 Courgettes (54)
Knorr Herb Infusion Pot (47)
2x Asda Mini Meringues (30)

Dinner:
Boiled Eggs x2 (136)
Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly (32)

Total Calories 423/424, 1 Remaining.
40 Minutes of Walking 184kcal burned.
Total Calories Remaining 185kcal.

Ruth
x

Daily WIs!!!

Thursday (WI) 13,3 (6AM)
Friday (UP) 13,5.5 (6AM)

Really pleased with that as I was so frightened about yesterday and if I did any damage!!!! I don't think that 2.5lbs is bad for such a greasy meal- and I don't have tummy ache woooo!!!

Ruth
X

image-824076181.jpg

Hello Everyone sorry it's been insane!!!

Back to it! DD today after an UP, ID and then an UP again after a night out (with 5 hours of dancing!)

Just weighed in and I'm pleased!!!

Thursday 13,3 (WI)
Friday 13,5.5 (Post UP)
Saturday -----
Sunday 13,5.5 (Post UP/ID)

Detox day!

Hope that everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Read with fantastic interest again, your doing great and the ID day is great, no tummy problems and a sts brilliant.

Carrieblue said:
Read with fantastic interest again, your doing great and the ID day is great, no tummy problems and a sts brilliant.

Thank you very much :)

Really enjoying it!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Yah I'm not too bad, on a DD today, I have kind of found that my ID days give me more of a success, don't know why? I think it's because when I look at food I tend to instantly put weight on to my dismay. You've made me think about the cerb aspect of the diet as well in your experiment, as I defo know there is room for improvement in my diet.
Keep focused and lets surpass the 13:3 conundrum . X

Good morning!!!

An ID is an intermediate day so around 1200 calories :)

Ruth
X

DD today!!

Don't have much in the cupboards and I'm utterly skint so just making do with what I have! Will post my menu in a minute :)

Ruth
X

DD Day!

Breakfast
1 Slice Lidl Bread (85)
2 Tsp Golden Syrup (31)
19ml Skimmed Milk (6)
Black Coffee (2)

Lunch
100g Asda Bistro Salad (16)
75g M&S Miniature New Potatoes (49)
1 Tbsp Hellmanns Light Mayo (40)

Dinner
WW Tomato Soup (76)
Ryvita x1 (35)
Raspberry Sugarfree Jelly (32)

30 Minutes Walking 138 Calories Burnt

372/424 Eaten

2 Litres Of Water Drank

Ruth
X

hannata said:
ohhhhhhhh ID intermediate day! that makes sense! =3

You're very good at getting the best out of your calories! If someone gave me 100 cals to make a lunch I'd look at them like they were crazy.... =P

:) they're great for if plans change!!!

Aww bless you! How have u been? I haven't heard from you in ages!!!

Ruth
X

Monday WI!

Thursday 13,3 (WI)
Friday 13,5.5 (Post UP)
Saturday -----
Sunday 13,5.5 (Post UP/ID)
Monday 13,5.5 (Post ID)

At least I know how To maintain!!!! Definitely sorting it out today!
Need to get to 13,2.5 or lower pleaseee !!!

Ruth
X

:) they're great for if plans change!!!

Aww bless you! How have u been? I haven't heard from you in ages!!!

Ruth
X

Yesss I would imagine so =) My plans tend to change last minute when they do, so that'll work well for me.

I've been alright, well not so alright weight wise ha ha =P How've you been? I seem to be stalking you on this forum =P

hannata said:
Yesss I would imagine so =) My plans tend to change last minute when they do, so that'll work well for me.

I've been alright, well not so alright weight wise ha ha =P How've you been? I seem to be stalking you on this forum =P

It is a wonderful plan!!!!

Oh no I'm sure you'll get to where u want to be weight wise soon :) I'm fine thanks- hurt my knee badly a few months back so put some weight on! Just getting myself back down to where I was before :)

Yes you stalker ;) hee hee! What plan are u following at the min? Weren't u doing exante?

Ruth
X

It is a wonderful plan!!!!

Oh no I'm sure you'll get to where u want to be weight wise soon :) I'm fine thanks- hurt my knee badly a few months back so put some weight on! Just getting myself back down to where I was before :)

Yes you stalker ;) hee hee! What plan are u following at the min? Weren't u doing exante?

Ruth
X

I was doing weightwatchers, then went on holiday last week and havent got the swing back yet!! (so in other words im being a pig and not dieting at all at the moment :p) I did do exante a few times but just found it really tough sticking to very low cal long term.

decided i needed a change, weightwatchers just doesnt seem to work for me, i need variance every day

Back