Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Stats updated!

Started JUDDD at 14,7
Now 12,10* last weeks WI figure as I weigh every Thursday!!
Goal 10,13

My allowances since January 01 2013 have been

455 DD
2276 UP

Ruth
x

1 Stone 11lbs to go!!!

Last edited:
hmmmm, these were my original numbers...

'My calorie allowances are 424 on a DD and 2122 in general.'

Anyone know why the increase?

Ruth
x

Not sure -- maybe it is to keep your body from thinking it's starving. I have the book -- it might explain the change.

Well done on maintaining your losses.

Hello Ruth welcome back lovely. Been waiting for u x

Welcome back! :)

Not sure -- maybe it is to keep your body from thinking it's starving. I have the book -- it might explain the change.

Well done on maintaining your losses.

Ok will have a look I have it on an e-reader actually!

Thank you :)

Ruth
x

Hello Ruth welcome back lovely. Been waiting for u x

Awww hello!!!! Missed you, how have you been?

Ruth
x

Ruthie you're back!!!!!!

And what a fabulous bit of maintaining!

Have you maybe changed your exercise levels?

9 lost : 58 to goal

Hello Fizzy!

Yes I cant believe it JUDDD just kept sticking in my head I know when to stop!!!

You are right I walk everywhere now as I have moved house.... thats it!!

How are you my lovely?

Ruth
x

Welcome back! :)

Thank you very much!

How are you?

Ruth
x

Just been reading up on a few bits and it is that my exercise has increased which is why my numbers have increased.

I have moved back home and its a 30 minute walk to town and I also have a new job which is out of Harrogate so need to walk to get my bus!
Also at my new job i get proper breaks and they do fresh salad every day :)

Currently on a mid to ease myself back into it- have had that awful flu so drinking lots :)

One slight concern- off to Manchester for 2 days with friends next week but im going to enjoy myself and do a fasting day one day and 2 DDs/1 mid to counter act it. Saying that my eating habits are so different now we will see my portion size has really dropped!! Will reactivate MFP as i have been just manually working out. However I have a new phone so why not take advantage of it?

Just working it all out now with MFP, its been a while ;)

will post back!

Ruth
x

MFP 090113.png

How today is looking... still thinking about dinner!

Ruth
x

Ruth, you know what you are doing. You were the best at getting the most for your calories. I trust you will work it out. Congrats on a new job, hope it was the right circumstances as I remember u were having issues before.

I'm doing ok, had to step away from juddd. I have come to realise I'm just too greedy! I am calorie counting just now for the foreseeable future and will return to this way when I have better control of myself x

Ruth, you know what you are doing. You were the best at getting the most for your calories. I trust you will work it out. Congrats on a new job, hope it was the right circumstances as I remember u were having issues before.

I'm doing ok, had to step away from juddd. I have come to realise I'm just too greedy! I am calorie counting just now for the foreseeable future and will return to this way when I have better control of myself x

Yeah Im sure I will sort it out I do like to think about what im eating etc haha!

Yeah I now work in a 5* Hotel on the outskirts of Harrogate as a Reservations Coordinator and I am also training to be an accountant for them too. My life is changing lots! So so happy its untrue!

I know what you mean about unlimited eating it reminds me a bit of Slimming World, however I believe that its helped me and that my portion sizes and hunger have actually decreased. I don't eat breakfast at all because it makes me ill and I save my food intake generally until my dinner unless im off (like today!) I really enjoyed calorie counting but I actually found it took over my life in the end and I was constantly worried and terrified if I was caught without any info eg like an emergency takeaway!

I hope you come back soon I miss you t2g!

Ruth
x

Still stumped for dinner as I am full!!!! Hahahahaha

May have to drag the legendary mini kievs out ;)

Ruth
x

Still stumped for dinner as I am full!!!! Hahahahaha

May have to drag the legendary mini kievs out ;)

Ruth
x

I think of you very time I eat them!

And I second what t2g says re your bang for your buck lol!

Sounds like lots of good changes are in place for you x

I think of you very time I eat them!

And I second what t2g says re your bang for your buck lol!

Sounds like lots of good changes are in place for you x

hahaha mini kiev woman!

yeah im still full so im done on 753 calories not bad!!

yeah a change was definitely needed! you finding everything ok Fizzy?

Ruth
x

Could you explain JUDDD to me. I'm doing ok at the mo on WW but wanna have sommat as a reserve.

Of course I can!

theres many different ways you can do it but I do it this way.

On Monday Wednesday and Fridays I have under 500 calories for the day! I dont find it hard either!!!

On Tuesday Thursday Sat and Sunday I have 2000+. sometimes if I dont fancy a 2000+ day I will have roughly 1200 to be good for example if its totm or ive been out or on holiday etc.

I drink 2 litres of fluids a day too :)

Monday Wednesday and Friday are my down days and Tuesday Thursday Saturday and Sunday are my up days. The 1200 are my Intermediate Days.

I calorie count using My Fitness Pal on my Down days and I dont count at all on my up days. its strange because this has now become habit in my life my portion size has reduced and im nowhere near as hungry!

My actual numbers are 454 and just over 2200 you can check yours by going on the Johnson Up Day Down Day Diet website and these vary depending on age weight exercise gender etc.

its a good motivator because its only one day and your cravings and wants can be sorted and you arent dreaming of chocolate for months! And it works!!!!

Stopped coming on the site in august September time and ive maintained and lost 4lbs in that time and that never happens to me. im so happy all of my health problems have gone its the best thing I have ever done in my life.

Ruth
x

It certainly sounds interesting. I know quite a few who are having good results on it. Can you still exercise? Who are you on MFP? Could I add you and nosey at your diaries?

It certainly sounds interesting. I know quite a few who are having good results on it. Can you still exercise? Who are you on MFP? Could I add you and nosey at your diaries?

Yes you can exercise its recommended on the UP days :) im xruthlessx havent been on in a while but my old menus diaries etc are there and im putting them all on now :)
Ruth
x

Back