1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Rye bread

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by drumstick, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

1. drumstick

drumstick New Member

:DIm an old girl at sw and lost my pregnancy gain of 5 and a bit stone in the last 2 years but the last bit left to go now.

Thing is I dont eat bread now and only like the taste of rye bread. I know 28g is 3 syns so in theory does that mean I can have a 50g slice as a healthy extra b?

Due to the kids/work/hubby shifts and times of the groups I cant go anymore and ask the pros....so I weigh in at ww on a sunday morning and lie that Im doing their simply filling:eek: but I really need some help guys so I dont ruin my last few months of aiming at goal

Advice much appreciated and saying hi to everyone and I cant believe there is online support for sw members
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world

It isn't class ed a healthy extra, but i have for the last 10 months been eating 2 slices of 800g loaf instead of 400g loaf, and it hasn't effected my weight loss, i have lost 3.5 stone and a lb off target.
    Alls i can suggest is you try using it as a HEX, instead of bread, but if you weight loss stops or even starts gaining, it's pro bally the rye bread and to stop eating it unless syned...HTH....;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.