Rye bread

drumstick

:DIm an old girl at sw and lost my pregnancy gain of 5 and a bit stone in the last 2 years but the last bit left to go now.

Thing is I dont eat bread now and only like the taste of rye bread. I know 28g is 3 syns so in theory does that mean I can have a 50g slice as a healthy extra b?

Due to the kids/work/hubby shifts and times of the groups I cant go anymore and ask the pros....so I weigh in at ww on a sunday morning and lie that Im doing their simply filling:eek: but I really need some help guys so I dont ruin my last few months of aiming at goal

Advice much appreciated and saying hi to everyone and I cant believe there is online support for sw members

:DIm an old girl at sw and lost my pregnancy gain of 5 and a bit stone in the last 2 years but the last bit left to go now.

Thing is I dont eat bread now and only like the taste of rye bread. I know 28g is 3 syns so in theory does that mean I can have a 50g slice as a healthy extra b?

Due to the kids/work/hubby shifts and times of the groups I cant go anymore and ask the pros....so I weigh in at ww on a sunday morning and lie that Im doing their simply filling:eek: but I really need some help guys so I dont ruin my last few months of aiming at goal

Advice much appreciated and saying hi to everyone and I cant believe there is online support for sw members

It isn't class ed a healthy extra, but i have for the last 10 months been eating 2 slices of 800g loaf instead of 400g loaf, and it hasn't effected my weight loss, i have lost 3.5 stone and a lb off target.
Alls i can suggest is you try using it as a HEX, instead of bread, but if you weight loss stops or even starts gaining, it's pro bally the rye bread and to stop eating it unless syned...HTH....;)

Back