Ryvita Crackerbread (yellow box)

kathrynmc1974

Hi, I have just started slimming world over the last couple of weeks, doing it from home.

Are the ryvita crackerbread a HEXb and if so how many can I have

Thanks
Kathryn

They need to be the wholegrain ryvita crackerbread for a B choice, and you get 6 of them.

There are two types and only one is wholegrain, can't remember what colour box they are in though.

I think the long, yellow box is the ordinary crackerbreads and these are not a HEB. You need the shorter, peachy brown coloured box for the wholegrain crackers (and mighty fine they are too!)

oops, I had 6 of the normal ones yesterday thinking they are a HEXB. Better get some wholegrain ones!!

Yep, these ones...

014002.jpg

Wholegrain CRISPbread = 4

productImage.jpg-270-270.jpg

Wholegrain CRACKERbread = 6

I keep buying the wrong ones! I have some of the red ones in the pic above though so thanks for this, I now know its safe to eat them!!! xx

I got this confused too, I love the crackerbread too lol, I've seen the wholemeal ones in Asda, they are in a packet like the riveta brand, a lot smaller box than the crackerbreads.

I do my shopping online usually at Tesco and can't seem to find them on there. I have found them online as Asda so have done my shopping from there this week. I have also ordered some of the Kellogs Fibre cereal bars to give them a try

Kathryn

I tried the wholegrain crackerbread for the first time today and really like them. Mine were from Morrisons (Sainsburys didn't stock the wholegrain ones).

I had one with 28g Honey Nut Shredded Wheat as a healthy extra B.

Back