Ryvita Limbos as HE B choice?

shampers

Hi all just wondered if this was possible? I am sure that syn for syn the small bags of Ryvita Limbos were less syns than the Mini Rivita:confused:

Ewwww I tried those limbos-thought they might be like 'chipsticks' but they were horrid!! esp the cheese and onion ones :(

I will rephrase what I said about the syn value as that wasnt really the issue, but about the fact that they are wholegrain and low fat like ryvita minis, which can be taken as a HE. I havent tried them yet but have 2 packs of smokey bacon and wanted to know if I can HE them or syns them.

Sorry if I confused people but I am new to SW and trying to get to grips with it, hence me asking daft questions at times!!

Last edited:
There are no daft questions hun! To make them a HE they would have to be high in fibre. I don't think they are high enough but they are very low in Syns anyway

Ewwww I tried those limbos-thought they might be like 'chipsticks' but they were horrid!! esp the cheese and onion ones :(

i bought 4 bags of them when they were on offer and they actually taste like sick! managed to get rid of 6 packs so far, just another 18 to go!!!

Hee hee I know! If I buy stuff and don't like it and Mr Taz doesn't like it you know where it goes!

Back