Ryvita Limbos

Hiya yes they are new I got a multi pack in Sainsburys. They are crisp like snacks and you can get them in cheese & onion and salt & vinegar. We had a class taster last week and we all really liked them. They are quite small but seem to have a lot in a pack.
Great for only 3 syns :)

Brilliant I am going to rush out and buy them tomorrow - I haven't had them for years. What a bonus that they are only 3 syns.
Karen I must say your weight loss is brilliant you are doing really well :D

thankyou :) i got to 1.5 stones and struggled for 3 or 4 weeks, but am back on track now 100% and have just lost 7lbs in 2 weeks, which i'm really pleased about.

That's brilliant well done you. I used to struggle in the 3rd week for some reason but i've been doing the diet for 5 weeks now and its the best i've been. I have a totally different mindset this time and not finding it difficult at all - i'm amazed actually and i've also noticed i don't get the cravings like i used to. Finding this forum has been a godsend seeing people like you doing so well is such an inspiration. :D

That's brilliant well done you. I used to struggle in the 3rd week for some reason but i've been doing the diet for 5 weeks now and its the best i've been. I have a totally different mindset this time and not finding it difficult at all - i'm amazed actually and i've also noticed i don't get the cravings like i used to. Finding this forum has been a godsend seeing people like you doing so well is such an inspiration. :D

thanks - people will be saying the same to you in no time at all!

when i joined here i was posting things like this to other members, but now i'm receiving them.... feels wierd but great that i've managed to get this far.

i have loads of weight to lose but i too have a totally different mindset this time and i am aiming to have lost 4 stone by xmas :D

i think minimins has been my saviour!

thanks - people will be saying the same to you in no time at all!

when i joined here i was posting things like this to other members, but now i'm receiving them.... feels wierd but great that i've managed to get this far.

i have loads of weight to lose but i too have a totally different mindset this time and i am aiming to have lost 4 stone by xmas :D

i think minimins has been my saviour!

I will ditto that - it is brilliant i've even told my class members to log on for inspiration. Good luck xx

Those limbos aren't bad at all. I didn't realise they were only 3 syns, excellent!

Back