Ryvita Thins - Sundries Tomato and Herb

NatNat1987

Hi Guys

I have just bought Ryvita Thins, They are the Sundried Tomato and herb flat bread ones, Just wondering if anyone knows the pro points for them? x

Hi Guys

I have just bought Ryvita Thins, They are the Sundried Tomato and herb flat bread ones, Just wondering if anyone knows the pro points for them? x

1 or 2-1pp
3-2pp
4 or 5-3pp

Hope this helps :) x

Thanks hunni xxx

They are delicious! and the box was 89p out of B & Ms In Canterbury. x

Yes hun I live in Ashford, where about's in Kent are you? x

Yes hun I live in Ashford, where about's in Kent are you? x

I'm in Sittingbourne :) Maybe we could meet up one day? Be nice to be able to put a face to the name! X

Yeah that sounds great hun, Keep meaning to upload my pic too will do that today xx

Yeah that sounds great hun, Keep meaning to upload my pic too will do that today xx

Do u ever go into Canterbury? I love it there. If not i can always come see u in Ashford.x

Yeah I go to Canterbury quite a lot, Has a nice atmosphere there hasn't it, I started studying there at uni but had to defer, hopefully will be able to go back soon and start again. xx

Yeah I go to Canterbury quite a lot, Has a nice atmosphere there hasn't it, I started studying there at uni but had to defer, hopefully will be able to go back soon and start again. xx

Do u work during the week? X

No hun not anymore, stopped everything for medical reasons, really wanna get back doing stuff again, work uni and everything just feel quite deflated with the whole situation and doing ww was the start of picking myself back up...sorry for the rambling lol xx

No hun not anymore, stopped everything for medical reasons, really wanna get back doing stuff again, work uni and everything just feel quite deflated with the whole situation and doing ww was the start of picking myself back up...sorry for the rambling lol xx

Awwww that sounds a bit like me :-( We can meet up anytime you fancy it. X

Back