Ryvitta Query

ickleladynat

Hi all,

I joined s/w last night. I was reading through my book and noticed that in the 'grab n go' section on a green day you can have either 2 Ryvitta for a b choice or 4 Ryvitta?
Is this right? Why do they put the option of either 2 as a B or 4 as a B. I found it a bit confusing.

Thanks x

I've always wondered that too! Hope someone comes along with an answer for us both!

If you have 4 it counts as extra fibre, 2 gives u just enough fibre, so if u can manage 4 then go for it !!! be sure to drink plenty of water with them though.
i love ryvita now days and i make a lovely salmon pate which is FREE on red days and delicious on vitas!!

If you have 4 it counts as extra fibre, 2 gives u just enough fibre, so if u can manage 4 then go for it !!! be sure to drink plenty of water with them though.
i love ryvita now days and i make a lovely salmon pate which is FREE on red days and delicious on vitas!!

Thanks that makes sense and helps alot!!! I'll make sure I have my other 2 when I get home tonight. xxx

don't suppose you want to share the recipe for the salmon pate, do you? :eek: ;) lol

don't suppose you want to share the recipe for the salmon pate, do you? :eek: ;) lol

yeah course, it makes enough for 2 days worth of ryvita HEX allowence and thats my lunch for 2 days LOL

Ok, i dont measure anything, just chuck it all in!

1 tin of salmon, (small)
low fat natural yoghurt (about half a tub)
fresh lemon juice (1lemon)
a few crabsticks (5-10)
black pepper
chilli powder (depends how hot u like it!)

chuck everything into a blender and then wizzz it all up until smooth, store in an air tight pot.
you can also do this with tuna but i prefer salmon.
ENJOY!

I have a salmon dip rather than pate - It's just smoked salmon in about three desert spoons of creme fraiche & seasoning then a quick blitz with the hand blender. Delicious and very satisfying. It's what I'm having for lunch today with celery sticks!

edit: oh very similar to yours sm1ler!! My OH puts Lemon juice in - but I always worry it will curdle!

Ooh wow!!!! That sounds LUSH! :D Thank youuuu!!! :D xxxx

Back