S-Food Diary

:confused:Sounds good! I am so stuffed at the moment, eating more than before I started S W!!! Crazy isnt it, and I just cant seem to fit in many syns.

I have gained since i started SW as im eating alot more too. infact im eating more carbs i was on a low carb diet before.. do you think that has effected my weight?

Food for today - red day 2

B- weetabix B, milk A
coffee 0.5

S- 1 ryvita + cottage cheese 1.5
tea 0.5

L- 2 small load brown bread B2 + wafer thin chicken
Phili 1.5
minstrone soup - will avoide the pasta ??

S- fun size mars 4

D- chicken mince with cauliflower mash +
cheese (A2) (cottage pie style), sauce - 1

Later- gingerbreadman mini - 3
highlights - 2

No gym today.
will be back later, if there is anything ive done or syned wrong above please correct me! thanks!

s xx

Last edited:
Hi ya, Carbs really arent the enemy. I know some people struggle to lose on carbs, but not everyone. I lost 32lbs in 16 weeks all on GREEN plan.
The weird thing with SW is the more you eat the more you lose. It might take a few weeks of trial end error to work out what is good for you. But the purpose of SW is to make sure you never feel hungry or deprived.
make use of free food and superfree food.
1/3 superfree is pretty compulsory for EE but only advisable on RED and GREEN.
Use all HE's and use all your syns up. you can encorporate them into your meals if you want to, they dont have to be extras afterwards
try not to be scared of eating carbs.

Hi ya, Carbs really arent the enemy. I know some people struggle to lose on carbs, but not everyone. I lost 32lbs in 16 weeks all on GREEN plan.
The weird thing with SW is the more you eat the more you lose. It might take a few weeks of trial end error to work out what is good for you. But the purpose of SW is to make sure you never feel hungry or deprived.
make use of free food and superfree food.
1/3 superfree is pretty compulsory for EE but only advisable on RED and GREEN.
Use all HE's and use all your syns up. you can encorporate them into your meals if you want to, they dont have to be extras afterwards
try not to be scared of eating carbs.

i will try some green days after my WI on sunday morning! lolz not gona chance WI on monday after ive been out for val days meal on sunday night!

I relly hope this works.. im getting the hand of it slowly.. im a bit reluctant with pasta as it makes me pbload like no ones business the only thing ive been ok with is noodles.

What day is your WI day normally?? Monday?? I would stick to normal WI day as a day early can give false readings. I know your planning to go out on sunday, but you might be best to just not weigh at all this week, then you wont be dissapointed if you have had a gain cos of night out.

SW is trial and error to begin with to see what works for you. try not to think if this as a diet though, where you need to restrict food. it a healthy eating plan for life.

My normal WI day is sunday morning! I have been doing WI on that day for months now as its the best day for me! Its my day off yeyy lol

ive still been doing sneaky WI i just cant help myself! and im still 12.7 this morning! not expecting anything less than that now im just glad its not 12.10 anymore as it was on sunday last week!! that was some freaky 3lb weight gain over night!! scary!

Today

B- Weetabix (B1), milk (A1), sweetner, Coffee 0.5

S- teas 0.5, french fries 4.5

L- Chicken mince & veg with cauliflower mash on top and cheese (A2) coffee with (A1 left over)

S- Shape zero

D - Fish, seek kebab (skewer),steam veg, sauce - 1

later - tea 0.5, 2 bread (B2), phili 1.5, beef slices

one bite of chocolate bunny not even and inch!- 2?

=10.5 maybe more as the day goes on.

Last edited:
EE day today as going out tonight for steak meal! gona try save as many syns as i can. Also try save my HEA for cheese.

B- 2 toast beans and egg (HEB) 1

L- big bowl of salad with quarn sausage and salad cream 1, mugshot

s- tea 1 (dash of milk syned)

D- saving me my HEA and 12 syns

couldnt have fitted in any extra free if i tried with my brekki it was very filling!

Last edited:
EE day today as going out tonight for steak meal! gona try save as many syns as i can. Also try save my HEA for cheese.

B- 2 toast beans and egg (HEB) what else can i add here?as your doing EE you need to have 1/3 superfree, so mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, quorn sausages(free) or sausages(few syns for low fat ones) lean bacon, potato rosti instead of the toast - saving HEB for something else.

S- shape

L- cauliflower soup with phili - 1.5

Green

Bread *heb1
Marge 2
Beef slices 1
Peach

Half choc moose 2

Supernoodle
Quorn sausage, veg
Phili 1.5

1 marylanc cookie 2
tea dash of milk 0.5

rice
Lentils

Shape zero

2 ryvita 3
cheese HEA
1 ts light marg 1

Can someone help me with syns here?

Last edited:
Today - Red

b- 2 eggs, dash of milk 0.5 and chicken sausage

s- coffee 0.5, peach

L 2 bread HEB, tuna mayo 1
WW crisps 4.5
muller light

S- wm pitta HEAB2
cheese HEA1
onion
melted in the microwave... (testing this for first time)

D- chicken stirfry

Last edited:
Thursday green

B pitta - HEB1
Cheese HEA1

S- Coffee

L- Mugshot cheese 2
ww crisps 4.5
muller light

S- fruit or mugshot (free)

D- Potato
tuna
mayo 1
Beans and marg 2

s- Maybe cereal and milk if i want it

today

B- oat so simple HEAB
180 ml semi skim - HEA1
latte HEA1

L -pitta HEAB2
egg mayo - 1
muller
ww crisps - 4

latte - 1

S- 2 ryvitta 3
cheese HEA2

D- 3 seek kebab
salad
cottage cheese
ketchup 1

Hey Sona! So HERE you are lol.

I have to say I really admire your determination.

I have no experience of SW - it does seem complicated but I'm sure it's not once you get into it. Mind you I also thought that Dukan was complicated!

Good luck hun xx

Back