S**t day

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Loser85, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    ive come for confessional...

Day started off fine. Strawberry shake then mid morning snack. Afternoon comes round and my wee girl goes to her grandparents. As soon as shes out the door i start to binge. No reason or explanation just me being a pig. Anyways today was a write off. Tomorrow is a new day etc. Hope everyone else did better than me.

To everyone who sent wishes for my daughter, shes a lot better today thank god. May even get to sleep through tonight. Hurrah!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    I'm glad your daughter is alot better :) xxx
    Just start again tomorrow - you say no reason for having a binge but your daughter was ill adn I know how stressful that can be - hey as long as you can get back on track and go forth thats all that can be expected of anyone... if you truley want to lose the weight, eventually you will with probably many many slips along the way cos life happens! xxxx

4. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun, I wouldn't feel guilty about it at all, but do try to work out why you binges. Boredom? Stess? Sadness?? And once you do that you can devise a technique to stay in control of your diet :0) keep going . P.s do as I say not as I'd do hehe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.