Sabrina's diary

sabrina88

Ive been away for a while so I haven't updated my weekly weight loss.

But im doing well. Feeling so different already after loosing nearly 3 stone.
Just 5lb to go and ive lost that 3 stone. And that will hopfully be done in the 8 weeks ive been on lipotrim!!. Im hoping to do that by next weigh in on thursday.

I managed to stay 100% on my holiday in Egypt and lost -8lb : )

Lost -5lb over xmas as I only has a small bit of turkey, thats it thou. Was tough but I some how manged it.

Hope everyone had a good xmas and that you are all doing well.

Sabrina x

wow thats brilliant sabrina! i cant imagine losing any weight while on hols!!! i was in spain for a month and i put on a stone and a half!!!! hahahahaha. ur losses are brill! well done u! u must be really feeling that 3 ston gone now. delighted for u. keep it up!!! x ali

Well done Sabrina, such an achievement whilst on holiday.I stayed 100% over Christmas,but I doubt if I could have done whilst abroad.Like totes.lipo last time I week away a few years ago now I put on over as stone,which was actually why I had to start this diet!Look forward to hear how you get on.x

Well done Nina for staying 100% over Xmas. Thats a massive achievement and a testament to ur determination. A holiday would be a breeze to u now ;) ur doing really well!! Xx

Well done Nina for staying 100% over Xmas. Thats a massive achievement and a testament to ur determination. A holiday would be a breeze to u now ;) ur doing really well!! Xx
:thankyou:Ali. X

Thank you all very much! I feel great and the hard times like holidays and xmas are all worth it when you have to throw most your wardrobe out as its all too big!

I cant believe i will be hopefully 3 stone less in just 8 weeks. Such a great feeling when my friends and work colleagues always say how much they see the difference in me.

Hope everyone is well

x

Back