Sachets but Agoraphobic

Hi

I know that the only recommended way is to get them from a CDC, but what if you simply cannot leave the house? Does anyone buy them from Ebay and can recommend a seller? I would pay a bit more, ( not a lot lol) for the ease, until I am at a weight where I would leave the house

:)

Hi. Not a good idea to get them from ebay, they might not be the "real" product, and the price is exorbitant. If you contact Cambridge direct, they may have a counsellor in your area that will visit you at home, I know some guys on here have CDCs that call at their house. No doubt someone will be along soon to advise, as I don't really know a great deal about Cambridge policies. Hope this helps a bit until then xxx

As suggested call Cambridge & ask for a list of all the CDC's in your area. They will not know who (if anyone) in your area does house calls but you could then work down the list...you may have to pay a few pounds for someone to come to you but at least you will get weighed etc.

As the previous post said DO NOT buy from e-bay. CDC's who sell on e-bay are breaking CD rules. Even if you manage to find a CDC who would come to you once a month this would be beneficial to you.

Good luck, I hope you find someone.
Nicky
CDC Swindon

Counsellors will visit you at home if you cannot get out....

You need to have the support and advice of a counsellor, please do not buy off ebay!! They charge you far too much.. do not no your med history and there is no support. Have a look at the CD web site and find your local counsellor PLEASE!

Hey hun xx
As peeps have said you might be able to get home visits. If not find the CDC closest to you and try to get out to see them, staying cooked up in the house is not very good. Especially if you say its cos your weight you wont leave the house.
Im 19st 12 and am only 5ft 4. So I have about 10stone to lose, I must admit there is some days where I just dont want to leave the house, but staying in would drive me mad. Nobody stares or points and laughs etc. I think you would be fine if you left the house to go see your CDC every week, you should be proud to go out and hold your head high cos you know you are doing something to change your weight and life :)

hugs

deb.xo

Back