sad news

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
my dad has just rung me to tell me his auntie (my great auntie) lost her battle against cancer earlier this morning, she had cancer in 5 places but seemed strong, she has had cancer 3 times previous and beat it each time, we all knew she was ill but this has still came as a shock, herself n her 3 sisters were very strong christians and have made me realise god needed her to help with all the good things she has brought to people throughout her life to pple in heaven, she was an angel while she was here and now she can be a proper angel in peace

xxx

sorry i just needed to get it off my chest

Hi Stacey,

I am very sorry for your loss. We are never ready for bad news no matter how expected it may be. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Sending hugs and prayers.

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

Oh Stacey, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. I wish you and your family lots of love and strength for the coming weeks.

Take care.

Shirley xx

Ahh Stacey
so sorry to read your news... You have described your auntie beautifuly...

May she rest in Peace

thinking of you
love
Geri
x

Stacey, I'm so so sorry to hear that. Im new here, but i've been reading your posts and feel like i know u already...
I wish you lots of strength and hugs.

thanks everyone

its her funeral on thursday, its sooo quick, its awful cos it was the inquest to my nanas death on fri (her stairlift had a fault and she fell wen tryin to get on it, causing her serious internal bleeding and brain damage - but they accepted full responsibilty and have now stopped making the chairs full stop) so this week has been awful, i feel soo much for my poor granda (my auntie carol is his sister)

thanks for all ur kind words

p.s hi shanee nice to meet u :)

xxx

Sorry for you news, I'll push myself that bit harder when I do race for life this year.One more special reason to get off me bum!!!

Sorry20to20Hear20Your20News.jpg

so sorry to hear your news
kaz xxx

Stacey that's such sad news, I'm very sorry for you and your family especially your poor grandad.

Cath

Awwww Stacey....I am sorry :grouphugg:

Not a good week all round is it?! :(

Well...I think that for such an awful week and you being MEGA strong sticking to this diet, there will be some massive happy weeks to come in the future to even it up!!

Thinking of you and poor Grandad!

xx

You know im always here for ya if ya need a hug or what not :) :grouphugg: :hug99:

Sorry to hear your sad news hunni :hug99:

I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, been there many times :cry:

If you need anyone to talk to you can pm me :)

Sorry to hear your sad news Stacey :(
Love to you and your family at this sad time........

Back