Sad!

Mushette

Mistress Mush!
Second Weigh in tonight! been really good. Had chicken twice this week, but thats all the extra i have had!
Only lost 1lb! Only just got half a stone really! I know thats something i should be proud of but feeling a little low that i didnt lose more!
CDC reckons its water retention because i'm spotting at the moment!
Just felt i needed to rant a little bit... Feeling a little better now!

:boohoo:

hun dont feel too bad as i learnt that when i have had a low weigh in the following week ive done really well,and as you are spotting at the mo id definetly say thats what it is,and at least its 1lb in the right direction hun,keep the chin up and please stay strong,
elaine x

p.s meant to say just in case you thought it might be the chicken,that its not.i do ss+ and i only have the chicken so defo water retention!!!

I'll Try! Not gonna let it stop me from fulfilling my Goals.. To wear all the things ive always wanted to.. and to get my dreadlocks done finally!

I'll Try! Not gonna let it stop me from fulfilling my Goals.. To wear all the things ive always wanted to.. and to get my dreadlocks done finally!
good on you hun,thats the only attitude to have when you come across an obstacle.
we give up so much for cd and we expect a whole lot in return,which is fair but when we only have a small loss its hard not to think badly off it,but mark my words hun you will be on here posting this time next week with a magnificent loss,so get glugging that water and post,post post and you cant go wrong,we are all here to listen to you and give a little advice when needed!!!
elaine x

Back