safe drinks in the pub

ljt1986

Hi all
Im going out next week on a night and im worried about what I can drink. Ive told everyone ive got an ear infection so on antibiotics and cant drink (couldnt be bothered to hear all the speechs about 1 night off wont hurt etc ) I was wondering what ill be best off drinking? ive only had water up to now so havent got a clue what's safe to have x

Coke zero if they've got it. Otherwise how about sparkling water. I love that

I have same problem for tomorrow I dont think many pubs have coke zero (i had one in the cinema last night and it felt like a treat!)

Looks like water it is unless anyone else has any ideas? I cant be asking to read soft drinks labels in a pub lol!

Not many do have coke zero do they.unless they have it in a glass bottle thingy in fridge? Im hoping they do as I really don't want to drink water :( x

Its a shame that were trying to stick to the diet by not drinking alcohol but cant find a safe soft drink to have in the pub x

I had a glass of water and went slightly off plan with a diet Pepsi... bit naughty but better than hitting the wine and is my only off plan item during week 1. Nice feeling to be home and sober lol, but must admit I was sooo tempted dropping a collegaue off at a chippy on the way home. First time I had felt like that since first 2 days, but didnt succomb to it!!

Back