• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Safe to eat...?

Must try harder...

I'm inclined to say throw it...
i'd get it out hun defrost it see what it looks and smells like then decide. also depends who u r gonna fed it to. if its just u and another adult as long as it looks and smells ok i'd risk it. u will know if it tastes odd
but i don't think i'd give it a child
haha!! im normally pretty hardcore wen it comes to this kind of thing..I eat things a bit past there sell by date, i defrost things quickly, i reheat rice (and anything else!), all the things myths say we arent meant to do...

...but I would not eat 1yr old freezer chilli.

get rid of it! x
I think iy would be safe to eat it but the quality of flavour would be poor after all this time. I agree with defrost it and see what you think. As long as you heat it to the proper temperature for the correct amout of time it shouldn't do any harm.
I agree with eternity. It would be okay to eat but the flavour would be reduced.
I hate wasting any food but I don't think I'd eat this hun.
Home made food that gets frozen should be eaten within 3 months or so, as it doesn't contain all the preservatives of shop bought stuff. Here's a site which has a list of foods and how long they keep:

How Long Will Food Last in the Freezer? | Real Simple

I guess chilli would come under 'meat casserole' which would mean 3 months.

Personally, I wouldn't eat any home cooked food that's been in there longer than a month.