saggy bits......

You can have mine Shell :p

Seriously, mine have gone front being fairly big and floppy to being slightly smaller and just as floppy, haha.

I thought they weren't meant to sag at my age! (17!)

my friend has just had a boob job on the nhs, she went to doc as her boobs went saggy after baby....they agreed!!! alright for some...!!!she is really slim and gorgeous too....god there is no pleasing some people!!!

i wish my boobs would shrink!!

no matter how much weight i lose i never lose my boobs. i lose weight off my back but never off the cup size. its a nightmare. :(

front of the queue for boobs me - 36DD

xx

Maybe I should be hoping that they don't shrink so I can get a boob reduction on the NHS? :D

I believe that with boob reductions you get to choose the shape etc, would be wonderful! :p

i wish my boobs would go down a bit. despite me having lost inches off every other part of my my cdc measures, i have managed to only lose half an inch off my chest. so i'm STILL a 36-38HH!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ha. really. don't be!! if they go down with the rest of me that's fine. at the moment i have images of looking like jordan!!

abz xx

Treated myself to the Palmers Firming Butter yesterday(was recommended somewhere on here). Boots have got it as buy one get one half price :)
It says it specifically for weight loss so fingers crossed. Supposed to use twice a day and see guaranteed results in 6 weeks. Fingers crossed :)

I'm a bloke, but one of these trimmed my saggy beer belly a treat

Kettler Ab Roller - gymworld.co.uk

my wife used it after our second child and it really tightened up her tummy muscles

i have lost 4.5 stone and just have a few stretch marks on my back - don't care - i can't see them!!!!

anyways - anything is better than being 18 stone.....

biffo

ha. really. don't be!! if they go down with the rest of me that's fine. at the moment i have images of looking like jordan!!

abz xx

sorry abz jordons boobs are an f cup so ur leagues ahead of her, lol

mine are a 40 j after shooting up from a dd when breastfeeding, i stopped 2 years ago and they never went down, looks like there here to stay

I had a breast reduction 5yrs ago on the NHS.

At the time my GP looked my height, weight and bra size up on a chart and I had to have a number below 30 on the chart before I would get funding.

At the time I was a 36J.

Also I told my GP that even when I was 9.5 stone I had a G cup.

Back