saggy boobs

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Is there anything we can do abot saggy boobages? Mine are pretty big - even after losing 3st - and they are still, well 'full' but not as perky as before - do you think they will recover, and is there anything i can do to help them?

only thing I can think of is to exercise the muscles in your chest so it pulls them back up a bit. Sorry I can't be more help.:eek:

I had a breast reduction a few years back and it was amazing how much further up they go when there's no longer as much weigh pulling them down (god that sounds gross!:jelous:).
I got mine done on the NHS because of the size I was. Is that something you could look into?

I doubt it - they're not mahoosive 36d/36dd and I'm 5ft 6 - hopefully when I shift this next stone and half boobs'll shrink a bit too - there always the last thing to get smaller with me, I've lost 10" off my waist and only 4" off chest....

I've had a look at a reputable cosmetic surgery place called Elezea in Belgium, so WHEN I get to goal - I'll re-assess the sagging situation and make decision after my holiday this summer xxxx

Sexy underwear that you are now slim enough to wear will help/hide a lot

I doubt it - they're not mahoosive 36d/36dd and I'm 5ft 6 - hopefully when I shift this next stone and half boobs'll shrink a bit too - there always the last thing to get smaller with me, I've lost 10" off my waist and only 4" off chest....

I've had a look at a reputable cosmetic surgery place called Elezea in Belgium, so WHEN I get to goal - I'll re-assess the sagging situation and make decision after my holiday this summer xxxx

Lol Clare, I was mentioning it for Kikuka because she said hers were quite big. But saying that have you tried the NHS for an uplift? They will do it sometimes but it's a but of a postcode lottery, and look at it this way, the worst thing they can say is no!

It is something to bear in mind - I am a 36G in most brands, F in others. i have alsways had really big boobs though even when I was a lot slimmer so I am not expecting them ever to dissapear as such. i am not sure I would be brave enough for a breast lift - I just need an uplifting sexy nightie! Cant find any such thing unfortunately. They do look better when I tense my pecs - that was an interesting 10 mins in fromt of hte mirror - maybe that will do the trick!

saggy_boobs.gif

Freya do a nice nightie in 36G. You can google them. Ihave a few of their bras and they are grteat, wash well too.

Dave-ROLF !!

Back