Saggy Skin or Tummy Tuck?

I don't think you know until the weights dropping off whether this is going to be a problem. I really thought I'd have some saggyness, but it all popped back in place....I was sooooo relieved. I hear what you are saying. I would have hated to lose the weight and have saggy skin...I know I defo would have had surgery to remove it, otherwise I'd be depressed everytime I get undressed. I love the expresssion flirty used, but I know it would have got me down.

That makes sense, Shaz...but before you lost your weight, did you have an overhang??!! I reckon if you only had a pot belly it would 'pop' back into place, with an overhang I can't see that....the two c-sections have left me with 'ridge' effect....it has to go!

That makes sense, Shaz...but before you lost your weight, did you have an overhang??!! I reckon if you only had a pot belly it would 'pop' back into place, with an overhang I can't see that....the two c-sections have left me with 'ridge' effect....it has to go!

No I didn't have a overhang.....just a pot belly. Maybe that is why it did shrink back. My sister in law has had a section and it goes in and the tummy (even though she's very slim) does hang over the scar. We are both getting a slendertone...so I'll let you know how it works on her tum.x

Thanks Shaz!

It's not utterly disgusting or low hanging, but it's totally numb (were muscles were cut) and I know it's there....

Lisa xx

I dont know the answer to this one as I cant imagne myself being thin enough to have to worry - MMMMMMM, prob not will just work hard to get it as toned as possible!!!!

chop it all for me anyday....................but its a op you shouldnt take likely as with any surgery..

Back