Saggy Skin Treatment

they do breast firming to lol

i liked the thought of you smelling like cup cakes never mind lol
Lots of friend swear by the avon one

I have heard good things about bio-oil, but it is pricey. Dove is good too, but I think that the firming range is hard to get hold of. I once tried this firming gel from Benefit. At first it was great, but after a few minutes it was like I was on fire, but cold. It was like minty and burny and horrid! I didn't care if it was doing any good as I was too bust trying to get it off!

Hi Jim, as well as all the creams and potions try body brushing too. There was some great info posted on the forum over the weekend. It helps move all the lymph and toxins and apparently is the best skin booster. Also Body shop does great body butters and lotions, they do a hemp range which is very manly :) You are doing a great job by the way.....and always seem positive!! Best wishes

Thanks imagisal :D Yeah, I try to keep positive, I'd be failing by now if I let things get on top of me!

And thanks everyone on the potion tips, I honestly wouldn't have a clue where to begin otherwise...

lol cheers hun

Maybe I could do half my body; left half ointment, nothing on the right and see what happens ;)

Surely, if you follow your initial 70year old logic, you'd then have the chest/belly of a 35 year old! lol :giggle:

Seriously, though, I've used the Palmers (which seemed to do some good but did smell a bit girly, perhaps) and Jergens (new range from the States which has recently been introduced - didn't think much of it to be honest).

Got a friend at work who does Avon, so think I'll give that a go next. So far though, smell or no smell, Palmers wins. Will report back if I get Avon stuff.

Back