SAGGY SKIN

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jennybeth79, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    So what can we do ..I know I shouldnt be worrying yet but alot of the negative things said to be about this diet have been about ...If I lose weight too quick my skins going to hang and I'll have to have operations to cut it off....

I seriously dont want this ... Is it worth being big for my wedding so I can lose this slowly...

or have any of you found a way to lose the skin with out the operations ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seph

Seph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I've got to say this is my biggest worry too! I don't want to be thin but end up with saggy boobs and extra skin everywhere! DX I think exercise will definitely help as we're then toning while we lose weight though it does depend on how much each person has to lose. Obviously someone dropping just a stone isn't going to have any problem compared to someone dropping 10.

4. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Id like to lose 5 stone so thats my worry and Ive stopped my gym obsession since I started LT as the chemist said if I excercise ill go into starvation and stop losing... Ive lost 8 stone in total so far not all this year lol but ive not got that much skin so far coz ive lost over 6 years and Ive excercised along the way but even after a week my skin feels different...

5. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Just pure exersize does the job x x

6. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    When i lost the majority of my weight a few years back, i was worried about my arms, and some one suggested putting some weights in the bathroom and whenever i visited, doing 20 bicep&tricep curls....to pass the time so to speak.....when i got to target i had fab arms and was really proud to show them off......:)

7. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    exersize and more exersize grab a couple of cans out cupboard and use those if you have no lady weights as i call them xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.