Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SAGGY SKIN

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jennybeth79, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    So what can we do ..I know I shouldnt be worrying yet but alot of the negative things said to be about this diet have been about ...If I lose weight too quick my skins going to hang and I'll have to have operations to cut it off....

I seriously dont want this ... Is it worth being big for my wedding so I can lose this slowly...

or have any of you found a way to lose the skin with out the operations ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seph

Seph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I've got to say this is my biggest worry too! I don't want to be thin but end up with saggy boobs and extra skin everywhere! DX I think exercise will definitely help as we're then toning while we lose weight though it does depend on how much each person has to lose. Obviously someone dropping just a stone isn't going to have any problem compared to someone dropping 10.

4. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Id like to lose 5 stone so thats my worry and Ive stopped my gym obsession since I started LT as the chemist said if I excercise ill go into starvation and stop losing... Ive lost 8 stone in total so far not all this year lol but ive not got that much skin so far coz ive lost over 6 years and Ive excercised along the way but even after a week my skin feels different...

5. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Just pure exersize does the job x x

6. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    When i lost the majority of my weight a few years back, i was worried about my arms, and some one suggested putting some weights in the bathroom and whenever i visited, doing 20 bicep&tricep curls....to pass the time so to speak.....when i got to target i had fab arms and was really proud to show them off......:)

7. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    exersize and more exersize grab a couple of cans out cupboard and use those if you have no lady weights as i call them xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.