Sahara's quest for chin reduction ; ))

Sahara

Hello all,

I've been reading all about juddd and after watching Horizon decided this could be made for me. I won't bore you all with my previous diet failures, needless to say they didn't work. Only diet that has ever made an impact was lighter life and cambridge. Got down to 9st 12lb about 5 yrs ago from 12st 2lb, but before I had time to appreciate it I put it all back on. At my heaviest I was 13st 8lb.

Recently tried cd, but can't stick at it. Think juddd will be manageable for me, hopefully.

However, as with everything in life, you do better if you have some support along the way, so I'm looking forward to getting to know all you judders out there.

I started juddd about three days ago. I'm going to have my cd packs on dd and do three a week.

Weight wise, think I'm about 12st 7lb ish but I'm debating whether to ignore the scales for a bit.

I just can't sleep, too excited! Feel something good is going to happen and looking forward to guilt free toast and peanut butter!

Ha ha Walrus!!!

I've enjoyed my ud to the full. Went out for dinner (as had to do some last minute school uniform shopping) and had pizza. Felt a bit guilty but hopefully that will go over time?

Thanks all! I think having been on so many diets you learn to think all food is bad. I guess it's about programming my head.

I've had an okay dd. Munched on a few things I hadn't planned to, but think I've stayed within my calories. Didn't nick any of my hubby's dinner so that's a plus!

Walrus I don't think they advise two dd together? Not that I'm an expert! Think it's because your body will think it's being starved and hold on to its fat stores. Maybe ask one of the judding experts.
X ps you're doing bloody well to manage it!

I've been away for the weekend so planned ups on Fri and Sat. They went too well! Now struggling to do a dd today. On well, back on a dd tomorrow. Thinking of doing 2 dd in a row, especially as I need to be on an up on Fri. Know not supposed to but will it hurt?
I'm going to log my calories this week, think my ups are too up and my dd not down enough!
Enjoy the sunshine people xXx

Back