Sahara's quest for chin reduction ; ))

Today has been good, sticking to my dd and really looking forward to my ud tomorrow as going out for dinner.
I think this diet works for me as its calorie counting. I scoffed a mini scotch egg earlier. Had I done that while I was on Cambridge I would have told myself I had stuffed up the whole day and eaten the whole box!

Sahara2012 said:
Today has been good, sticking to my dd and really looking forward to my ud tomorrow as going out for dinner.
I think this diet works for me as its calorie counting. I scoffed a mini scotch egg earlier. Had I done that while I was on Cambridge I would have told myself I had stuffed up the whole day and eaten the whole box!

Completely agree, there is almost no guilt here :D

15 lost : 52 to goal

Hey Sahara - just read your diary and you are so right about having been programmed into thinking food is bad! I'm sure that's why I keep thinking this way of eating is too good to be true surely - Why isn't everyone doing it!
Look forward to seeing your progress :) x

Hmmm, well my dd didn't exactly work. Turned into a binge. Weekend of drinking didn't help.
Hope I can get I to a dd tomorrow

Shocked! Got on the scales this morning and I was 11.13. Yippee. Not been in the 11's for yonks. I know it'll go back up after today but onwards and downwards xXx

Sahara2012 said:
Shocked! Got on the scales this morning and I was 11.13. Yippee. Not been in the 11's for yonks. I know it'll go back up after today but onwards and downwards xXx

Yippee indeed! :D

P x

I'm still here, still plodding along, finding it relatively easy. Weighing nearly everyday and now seeing more flashes of 11lb 13 and less and less in the 12's, even after my ud.
I really think I can carry this on. I'm also not bothered how long it takes, as I know it's more sustainable and I'm on the right track to get where I want.
Dd today. Happy Thursday people xXx

Help! I've been happily going along for about 5 or 6 weeks but I'm struggling this week since over indulging at the weekend. I manage my dd's fine until I get home, then I'm having a massive crisp and chocolate binge : ((
I've lost just over half a stone. Really don't want to get back to square one. Any inspiration out there very welcome xXx

the main thing is you weigh less than when you started...it's not too late you haven't messed it up completely! Have you thought about 'Hannah's Way' that I've seen on other threads, changing your day boundaries to 6-6 ish so you never have a complete down day. That way, when you get in in the evening on a DD it will be an UD and you can eat guilt free!! Got to say it looks attractive to me, I'm seeing how the others get on first before I give it a go :)

You can do it!

Hey Sahara

Great advice from Lou there. I've been doing Hann's way for ten days now and it's psychologically MUCH easier! As a serial binger, it's really helping with that too :D

Whaddyathink?!

P x

I think I'll try it! But not sure I overly get it even though I've read the other threads.

Generally I have my leftover Cambridge shakes on a dd and milk in tea. So if I did the 6pm til 6pm plan does that mean I would have a shake for breakfast and lunch then eat what I like for an up dinner? Then the next day eat what I like for breakfast and lunch then a shake for down dinner???

Thanks for your ideas!

Sahara2012 said:
I think I'll try it! But not sure I overly get it even though I've read the other threads.

Generally I have my leftover Cambridge shakes on a dd and milk in tea. So if I did the 6pm til 6pm plan does that mean I would have a shake for breakfast and lunch then eat what I like for an up dinner? Then the next day eat what I like for breakfast and lunch then a shake for down dinner???

Thanks for your ideas!

Exactly! :D

P x

Back