1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sainsburys

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Rachjw2504, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachjw2504

Rachjw2504 Member

Just bought sainsburys bulgar wheat, chickpea & quinoa, ready to eat.
    Has anyone tried this and is it syn free?

thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

According to syns online, a 250g pack has 11 syns on Green/EE and 22.5 syns on Original.

4. Rachjw2504

Rachjw2504 Member

Ohh gosh really. I thought all that stuff was free :(
    thank you for looking.
    Cous cous it is then

5. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

When i first started SW I used to assume that a lot of foods like this were free or low syn. I always check syn values before I buy now!

6. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Those items are free foods.....however, it probably has oil in there somewhere unfortunately.

7. According to their website it contains sunflower oil. 3.3% fat. Check the ingredients list and the nutritional value on your packet to check.

8. Rachjw2504

Rachjw2504 Member

Thank you everyone