Saksred Diary Take II

Saksred

Determined
Hi Everyone

Haven't been around for a while, and didn't want to come back until I had something positive to tell you.

Had a bit of a rough time and severely lost the plot, however all back on track. Started with a new CDC last Wednesday who is absolutely brilliant (if you remember I wasn't too hot about my last CDC), maybe I should have moved when you had originally advised!!! I had put on 12lbs from my original 22lb loss, so not all was lost.

Starting from scratch and absolutely determined. So - First weigh in last night and a loss of 8lbs!!! - Yeh:D :D

I am doing this with my mum this time to give a bit of support, but am also doing a weight loss thingy at work. We are all on different plans and have different targets, but whoever loses the most each week gets £2.50 of each of the others. We are doing it for 15 weeks (upto my holiday) and I have the potential of winning about £60 or so. I will buy something nice for my holiday - hopefully a new bikini:cool:

Anyway it feels good to be back - am feeling very positive and am bloody determined to get through this. Would be good to hear from you all and how you are doing. Been looking through the posts and it seems you are doing very well.

Take care and speak to you again soon.

Saksred.xxx

Welcome back Saksred:D

I had wondered where you had gone to:p

Good luck with your diet journey with your mum.

Welcome back, what a great incentive for the biggest loser....£2.50 of each others money, go for it !!!!!

Belated Happy Easter

Afternoon everyone

Hope you are all going well.

I am still going strong:clap:. I had a day off on Sunday, and although had a couple of glasses of wine as we had gone out for a meal with the family - didnt do too badly - am also not going to beat myself up about it - I gave myself the permission. Tested myself this morning and already back in Ketosis.;)

I also went for a 14 mile walk with a friend of mine yesterday, she is training for the midnight walky thing in london that you do in your bra:giggle: !! I am training with her for the company, I have another five mile to do on Wednesday and then another 14 at the weekend!!!

Got this week off work which is great and badley needed but also doing alot of work on the house, front room, bathroom and garden, so I am sure there will be plenty of lugging around of stuff to help keep fit.

Will catch up with you soon.

Take Care

Saksred.xx

Nice to see you back! Pleased that your new CDC suits you better and hope she can keep you motivated and help you along the way. Well done on all that walking!!
Good luck for winning the £2.50!!

2nd Weigh In

HI All

Thanks Lenny, Sonkie, and Flirty for your kind words:hug99: . It really is good to be back and my new CDC is great.

Had second weigh in last night and lost another 5lbs!!! (even with my meal out on Sunday!!!:eat: - I guess it's down to all the walking too.

Been doing lots of lifting and just going to start taking the tiles off the bathroom - boring job but it has to be done. House looks like a tip, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Take care and have a good day.

Regards

Saksred.xx

Had a blow out!!!

Feeling the pain of temptation today after blow out at the weekend. :break_diet:

A bit annoyed at myself, but I only have myself to blame. :whoopass:

I am particularly annoyed as I was doing so well.:banghead:

Right - going to dust myself down and get right back on that horse - yeeha!!!

Take care

Saksred.xx

That's the spirit!

Some of us take the mosre scenic and treacherous weight loss journey - but as long as we arrive at the same place that's all that matters. Keep on trucking!

Oops!!!

Hi All

Had third weigh in last night and Oops:whistle: pu on 2lbs!!!!! I knew it was coming though and as said before should have known better.

Anyway, new day, back to being 100%, it 's my loss, but I am not going to beat myself up.

Good luck everyone and keep going.

Take care

Saksred.xx

Back