Salad dressing ???

There's a spray dressing which frylight do which we are allowed.

It's "Salad Lite" made by the same company that makes frylight. I calorie per spray. I have the caesar and the balsamic. Yummy!

But don't use 100 sprays in one serving :D

I would recommend raw apple cyder vinegar and olive oil together.

Benefits:

• Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
  • Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
  • Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
  • Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
  • Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
  • Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.

I would recommend raw apple cyder vinegar and olive oil together.

Benefits:

• Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
  • Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
  • Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
  • Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
  • Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
  • Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.

However, the calorie level could be very high (40 cals in just 1 teaspoon of oil) and as this is a VLCD sticking to max 650 calories a day it could be difficult to incorporate.

I tried the salad lite stuff yesterday after you guys mentioned it and it was pretty tasty on my rocket salad

Back