Salad dressings

lucyolivia

Hi everyone!
Can anyone recommend any good salad dressings, whether they be shop-bought or home made. I'm in desperate for something to stick on my salads!
Thanks,
Lucy xx

I have used hellmans fat free vinaigrette... but I must admit I have gone right off the taste. Saying that there are no syns in it as far as I'm aware and does jazz up a salad. I have juts bought a fat free italian dressing, not too sure of the make but it was a shop bought one and very tasty indeed. Shall have a look next time I go to the supermarket what it is called x

The far free vinagrette is on offer at Saisnburys for 64p at the moment. I also use very light salad cream.

Some people just used balsamic vinegar:D

lucyolivia said:
Hi everyone!
Can anyone recommend any good salad dressings, whether they be shop-bought or home made. I'm in desperate for something to stick on my salads!
Thanks,
Lucy xx

I use the ones that FryLight make - there is a Caesar Salad spray and a balsamic vinegar salad spray - both delicious and I believe both are free.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I make a syn free mint raitia which is lovely with salad - take a small tub of ff natural yogurt and stir in a tbsp of sugar free mint sauce, a tsp of tumeric, 1/2 tsp of cumin and a tsp or two to taste of sweetner. stir well and ideally allow the flavours to develop for half an hour or so before using. Keeps for a few days in the fridge, is syn free and blooming gorgeous!!

Back