Salad Seasoning....

Hehe.... x

evening ladies, have just stuck the details of the bacon bits into the website, and it says there are 6 points in the entire 65g tub.

I've joined online as I can't get to class, that could be an option if you don't like your leader

Wicked - was using it at 1pt per tbsp. I could almost add 10g and use that as a point or as they are very light, use 5g and use it at 1/2 point. Brilliant Thank You!!!!!:p

x

Hmm, going to buy some bacon bits to pep up my lettuce!

Us ladies aren't the only ones to strip to as little as poss on WI nights. I've seen my hubby weigh trousers, get rid of his belt, empty his pockets into my handbag and wear a thinner t-shirt to try gain a bit more loss on the scales! lol:D

Haha... good to know we're not alone! :)
(I think it's lovely you're doing it with your hubby... my boyf wouldn't come with me!) xx

Bring on the crunchy salad! It'll be just like a pizza hut salad! Mmmm. xx

Wow - My bf would not even dream of it. Considering he is a stone lighter than me he doesn't need to! My bf is one of those men who eats and eats and eats and loses weight..... he's actually struggling to gain a lb! He plays a lot of footie and is very toned.......grrrrr - it's lovely to look at but can make me feel a little uneasy sometimes.....:(

Bacon bits - hooorah! Gonna be lovin them from now on :)

Back