Sales

Nina41

Thanks to dukan i Could really enjoy the sales! Everything I tried on looked good! Best feeling in the world!

That is lovely. I was really pleased with the bargains I got and the best bit was not a single item of black was purchased :) the way I look at it is I won't ever be a 10 and wouldn't want to so buy things that eccenturate my curves and not something baggy which I would consider previously!

Lovely feeling guys - I am not quite there yet but was thrilled to fit into a size 18 pair of jeans - beats size 26 any day!!! I will look for the size 10's next year! LOL x

That's a greAt achievement! Alot of stores do vary in size, I hate Zara because they fit tiny. I find river island, warehouse& Karen Millen great fits h&m are generous too. Remember it's not the clothe that look good on us it's us who make the clothes look good :)

They have brownie makers in the Comet sale, reduced to £4.99, I wonder if they would be any good for the dukan muffin recipe if you didn't want to use the main oven.

Buy PROLINE BRN6 | BROWNIE MAKER - Gift Ideas | Comet

742201.jpg

I went to Aberdeen yesterday and got new jeans & some tops with Xmas money, kept picking up bigger sizes which hubby and son promptly took back out my hand and gave me smaller ones lol. Im in 14s now :) my sister in law was laughing at the gap in my skirt on boxing day as I kept hitching it up !! Then came downstairs with a pile of size 12 jeans for me that were too big for her, I said they will never fit!! Tried 1 pair on yesterday and they did :eek: not been a 12 since I was 19 ... Granted the sizes are generous these days lol

I went to Aberdeen yesterday and got new jeans & some tops with Xmas money, kept picking up bigger sizes which hubby and son promptly took back out my hand and gave me smaller ones lol. Im in 14s now :) my sister in law was laughing at the gap in my skirt on boxing day as I kept hitching it up !! Then came downstairs with a pile of size 12 jeans for me that were too big for her, I said they will never fit!! Tried 1 pair on yesterday and they did :eek: not been a 12 since I was 19 ... Granted the sizes are generous these days lol

Ellie wish someone would donate their clothes to me all my friends are shorties compared to me!
Ive yet to venture out clothes shopping ive got vouchers for £200 to spend but ive no idea what size I should try on and what suits me really - too long wearing shapeless stuff in black :( im waiting for my personal assistant (my daughter) to come with me :D

Seen a nice dress that I can wear to friends wedding so going back when I've more time to try on stuff. Will get one that's slightly too small so Thetis I losemore weight it won't drown me :)

Shame you live so far owise would be happy to shop with you Chris!
I'm finding that my shape has changed a bit, less heavy round the rear, more up top! Emphasis on the waist seems to work for me, and since I love bright colours no problem avoiding black. But Im finding a lot of dark colours this year, so just going with the flow...

Back