Salmon every day

Hi, I really don't see why not.

Its full of protein and can be very versitile. I have it as pieces from aldi in sauce, or veggie packets, or mashed up to make oriental fishcakes. I use smoked salmon packets of trimmings from asda for salmon pate, omlettes, salads, also used in fishcakes.

It is worth varying what you eat though, as there are different qualities about each type of meat.

Asda have just put price back up to 98p but morrisons have stayed the same price.

any of the recipes I mentioned above. Omlettes are great because the trimmings are already pieces and fry up brilliantly. pate is a good one. I have occasionally used the trimmings when making the fishcakes as well. Stir fries, soups.......anything you would use smoked salmon for. Only thing it can't do is be a lining for something as its not in sheets.

If I could afford this everyday I definitely would - My favourite PP meal has to be griddled salmon with cottage on top after cooked and sliced gherkins! Yum yum!!

If I could afford this everyday I definitely would - My favourite PP meal has to be griddled salmon with cottage on top after cooked and sliced gherkins! Yum yum!!

pack of trimmings in asda is 98p and 90p in morrisons. I use them as its cheaper than big pieces of salmon

How many grams is.in the pack? X

120g

I find it enough for half a pack when doing either an omlette or pate, and like tonight i had a big seafood salad so i used 3/4s of the pack.

Back