Salsa!!!

samsdoingit

Dose anyone know the points for salsa please? I have no idea where to start and I'm maybe going to make some nachos later if the salsas not to high in pp:)! Xx

Dose anyone know the points for salsa please? I have no idea where to start and I'm maybe going to make some nachos later if the salsas not to high in pp:)! Xx

I'm pretty sure salsa is quite low... We need Serena's help on this! It's definitely low though but I couldn't tell you exactly how many points!

Hahah!

I skipped the salsa in the end and just had a packet of hula hoops lol! My aim for the day is to try and find the points out for it :)!,,xx

A Whole Tub of Asda Fresh Cool Salsa Dip (215g) is 3pp, A Whole Tub of Asda Fresh Hot Salsa Dip (215g) is 2pp. X

A Whole Tub of Asda Fresh Cool Salsa Dip (215g) is 3pp, A Whole Tub of Asda Fresh Hot Salsa Dip (215g) is 2pp. X

Yay thankyou Hun I won't be having a whole tub only half so ill say 2pp that's that's tomorrow's night time munkies sorted :)! Xx

do u use the ww calculator?
the best thing to do to be certain is use the calculator... have u got access to one? or pass the nutritional info over n i or someone will check it out for u

I have the calculator but i find it very confusing I use the app on my phone more but the salsa just threw me a bit lol xx

I have the calculator but i find it very confusing I use the app on my phone more but the salsa just threw me a bit lol xx

i have an app calculator on phone
and all u do is type protein in, carbs fat and fibre off the back of the item and adjust the weight of the item!

Yay thankyou Hun I won't be having a whole tub only half so ill say 2pp that's that's tomorrow's night time munkies sorted :)! Xx

What will you have it with? Have u got the Asda one? X

What will you have it with? Have u got the Asda one? X

I've got the sasiburys be good to yourself one Hun!
Going to have some tortilla chips with it going to try and get the ww ones tomorrow for 2pp then the whole snack is only 4pp but will last longer then the tortillas on there own lol xx

Going to have some tortilla chips with it going to try and get the ww ones tomorrow for 2pp then the whole snack is only 4pp but will last longer then the tortillas on there own lol xx

yeah that sounds about right :) x

I couldn't see that one online but sounds about right :) x Enjoy :) I love chips and dips! X

Back