salty packs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi all

lately, i am finding the soup packs extremely salty. is it me or they ARE actually saltier?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I haven't noticed any difference.... a friend of mine who tried a sip of my soup one day did think it was salty though.

Sorry I'm no help!

4. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hey thats OK.

they are disgustingly salty. i told my LLC this week. even the veggie soup seems hotter.

maybe my tastebuds are changing:drool:
  5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    Think its prob tastebuds changing .. good though eh?
  6. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member's a possibility. pity coz i adore my chicken 'crackers', veggie is hot, hate thai chilli..not that crazy over mushroom..hmmmmm.........................
  7. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I have noticed a change in flavour also, but I thought it was down to tastebuds, not necessarily a difference in recipe. Hmmm, in fact, I have really gone off the soups in the last 2 weeks :-(
  8. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

same here tommeee..even the shakes are disgustingly sweet

hmmmm....makes it a bit harder to 'enjoy' the packs now
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.