Same as Dietimeal?

Hello,
I started the avidlite diet before slim and save and the cottage pie and lemon yogurt dietimeal products are the same but slim and save have a lot of other meals and products which I didn't see on dietimeal. Hope this helps x

I have purchased VLCD items previously from both Avidlite and lowcarbmegastore and some products are identical as I soon realised when I received my first order from Slim and Save!! However, Sezzy1407 has already mentioned Slim and Save do have much more variety. It can work out a little cheaper per item from alternative suppliers and you do have the option to buy in much smaller quantities, whereas S&S encourage you to buy in bulk in order to further reduce the unit price of each item. I have just purchased porridge/trufa bars/spicy spag/cottage pie (MRP) and they are exactly the same product and cheaper than S&S. If you do decide to buy elsewhere to ensure you are getting the essential nutrients please make sure any items state 'MRP' in the product description, only products with MRP are suitable meal replacements. ;)

Avidlite Dietimeal MRP Cottage Pie x 7 sachets
Avidlite Dietimeal/SetPlan MRP Spicy Spaghetti Bolognaise x 7
Avidlite DietiMeal mrp Bars, Box of 7

And for those fluent in French do take a look on the Dietimeal website, I did try with the help of google translate but clearly should have paid more attention in my French lessons! :eek:

Dietimeal : produits hyperprotéinés pour la perte de poids

Back