ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

you ok hun??? xxx

Hey Sammie, Just checking in to see how you're getting on? X

HIYA :D

how r u all?

thank u all about the lovely comments about the wedding pictures it was without doubt the second best day of my life (first wen lucas was born!!) I loved every second and I wish I could live it ALL over again it went so fast! This sounds so soppy but after the 6 years me and carl have been together I still love him more and more everyday! Them wedding pictures to me are so special and everytime I look at them I see how happy everyone looks how amazing my bridesmaids look and I get a bit teary!!

Right I am so sorry I have been awol! I was speaking to Becky last night and it jus all went a bit to pot when buster was put dwn :( It was such a hard time and then to top off mum and andys week andys company shut down so he lost his job!!! Mum jus paniced thinking they would b homeless so I have had so much on keepin her entertained trying not to worry!
In the middle of all of this we had a weekend away to Primrose Valley with the inlaws! us 5 in a caravan was a experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooo I gave in and I have gone to a meeting today! I just haven't got the will power to do it alone and I have SO much weight to lose so much more now! I weighed in at a massive 18st 11.5lb:eek:!! I was shocked but I also felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders I have been and done it and now I am on it 100%!
doing a monthly pass so registered on line tonight!
I am on 41 points a day!

downton is on tonight and I am taping it and watching it tomorrow when carls at work!!!! eeekkk
xxxxxx

good on you hun.

its hard not gonna lie but you will pull thru this keep strong as a family and you will get thru this xxx

good I cannot go alone I have to be in class. iv been asked to be a helper too xxx

oh wow that's fab u going to do it? I bet its great I would love to help out now its a sunday morning class I cud!
xxx

yea its my old class I went too before I moved they got a new leader and I added her on fb then I was thinking of becoming leader and I was filling in an application and it asked if I had helped out and hadn't. I need to be at goal for a leader so I thought ill see how I can help out so asked her as she was the only person I could ans she had just give a position away so I left it went and joined class on wed, then Friday logged on and she sent me a message saying she could have a position let her sort it so im literally waiting for her to come back to me...im feeling so im patient as she hasn't been on all weekend x

HIYA :D

how r u all?

thank u all about the lovely comments about the wedding pictures it was without doubt the second best day of my life (first wen lucas was born!!) I loved every second and I wish I could live it ALL over again it went so fast! This sounds so soppy but after the 6 years me and carl have been together I still love him more and more everyday! Them wedding pictures to me are so special and everytime I look at them I see how happy everyone looks how amazing my bridesmaids look and I get a bit teary!!

Right I am so sorry I have been awol! I was speaking to Becky last night and it jus all went a bit to pot when buster was put dwn :( It was such a hard time and then to top off mum and andys week andys company shut down so he lost his job!!! Mum jus paniced thinking they would b homeless so I have had so much on keepin her entertained trying not to worry!
In the middle of all of this we had a weekend away to Primrose Valley with the inlaws! us 5 in a caravan was a experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooo I gave in and I have gone to a meeting today! I just haven't got the will power to do it alone and I have SO much weight to lose so much more now! I weighed in at a massive 18st 11.5lb:eek:!! I was shocked but I also felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders I have been and done it and now I am on it 100%!
doing a monthly pass so registered on line tonight!
I am on 41 points a day!

downton is on tonight and I am taping it and watching it tomorrow when carls at work!!!! eeekkk
xxxxxx

Well Done for taking the step and joining your meeting and signing up for Monthly Pass :) Looking forward to reading your journey :) x

Good on u sammie for doing monthly pass and to the meetings :) u can do it.i love primrose valley had great hol there as a kid,were off to Weymouth bay in a few weeks for little mans first birthday.cant wait :) xxx

Fab first step darling. You've done it before and you will do it again xx

Good on u sammie for doing monthly pass and to the meetings :) u can do it.i love primrose valley had great hol there as a kid,were off to Weymouth bay in a few weeks for little mans first birthday.cant wait :) xxx

I do love primrose valley but much better without the inlaws!
aaawwwwww thatll b nice babe.

Fab first step darling. You've done it before and you will do it again xx

thanks huni

xxx

How has your day been Sammie? X

hiya everyone

food for today
breakfast
branflakes 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
2x kingsmill pockets 5pp
tuna mayo 3pp
salad 0pp
wootis 3pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww bar 2pp

chicken jamabayla 18pp

special k biscuit moments 3pp

41/41 dailies
1/49 weeklies

I did 15 mins on exercise bike today!! woop go me!!

no becky I am goin to watch it later was it good
xxx

hiya everyone

food for today
breakfast
branflakes 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
2x kingsmill pockets 5pp
tuna mayo 3pp
salad 0pp
wootis 3pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww bar 2pp

chicken jamabayla 18pp

special k biscuit moments 3pp

41/41 dailies
1/49 weeklies

I did 15 mins on exercise bike today!! woop go me!!

no becky I am goin to watch it later was it good
xxx

Fantastic Day Sammie! Looks like you're really in the zone :) x

day looks fab hun well done xx

Back